Getting tired of t-mobile.

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Hoodoo, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Well-Known Member

I've been a customer with t-mobile for close to 3 years and haev a Samsung s105, but lately since I moved to TN from OH i've been getting poor reception ( or so everyone I call says). I can barely get signal at work when everyone with verizon is talking on their phones right next to me with no problem.

So I think I'm switching to verizon unless yall can sell me on another service you think is better. Also, what phone do you think will work for me. I want good reception and reliability. I cant say anything bad about my samsung, its seen multiple trips to the concrete floor and has never failed me, other than shitty reception. A camera on this new phone would be nice but not required. I don't see much reason in having bluetooth either.

Thoughts?

2. kungfuwoo

kungfuwoo New Member

Verizon = moto e815.

3. oakie

oakie my ninja.

go to a t-mobile store and buy a new phone... if you pay MSRP, you get a 14 day return period, no questions asked. plus, you wont have to sign onto a new contract.

you can then evaluate the phone's reception. if it doesnt work out, return it and try again.

if it still sucks, it's probably just spotty service in that locale, and you can then consider switching to another carrier.

4. Vagabond

Vagabond Nope. OT Supporter

Moto sucks, get the LG!

:noes:

5. kungfuwoo

kungfuwoo New Member

yea you're right, get the 8100!