Getting the grove back...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugen92GS-R, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Just wanted to post some good news I guess...

Friday night me and some friends went to this really cool bar. The only girl there without a dude was pretty attractive, and happened to know someone I was with. I ended up talking to her for a while, getting her number, and we made out for a bit when we were leaving. Sweet.

Then, tonight my friends never let me know whats up, so I decide to go to that same bar alone and just drink it up and try and make new friends. I end up talking to these two girls, meet their boyfriends (who are cool dudes) and get invited back to this guys house for some more drinking. Didn't get out of there until about 3:30 or so. They were cool people, and it's nice to see how easy it can be to make friends. They invited me out with them to some parties next weekend, and the two girls were telling me all about how they want to hook me up with their friends, haha.

So I don't know, I guess I'm just really happy that I'm getting out there and making it happen with the whole meet new people thing. It's nice to see it isn't as hard as I thought :coold:

2. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Too bad you didn't get any heard.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator