FRK Getting rid of a hickey?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Vag or here, but I decided on here since I know more people. :mamoru:

I was fooling around with the new boy last night (he took me out for my birfday), and I guess he went a little crazy on my neck, which now looks like a battlezone. I normally would just wear hoodies all the time, but I'm getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving. Is there any way to speed up the process of getting rid of it or do I just have to say "Fuck it" and wear sweaters?

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

yeah, this should go in the vag.

it's a bruise. :dunno:

3. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Is there any way to speed up the process of getting rid of it though?

4. TigreTek

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Ics in a cloth or a cold spoon (one that's bee inthe freezer for a few minutes) press to the hickey for 10 minutes then a warm compress (massage the area withthe warm compress while you hold it there) for 10 minutes. On and off for about an hour.

Then, find some concealer, eye shadow with a green tint, foundation and finishing powder.

dabthe green on there, then the concealer (dab it on with the pads of your fingers, let first layer dry, then go back and do it again). Let it dry. Then pat on some foundation and blend out to the rest of your neck. Finish it with powder.

I fucking hate hickeys. I had one drunken make out session withthis douchbag my freshman year of college, left me hickied on my CHIN, ny neck and my ear lobe. It hurt like you would not believe and I wasn't just red, I was PURPLE and bruised. it fucking sucked. So yeah, do that, and you shoudl be good to go. it'll clear up in like 2 days.

6. Phantom Empress

god this thread made me think about that day... fuck I HATE hickeys

7. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

who gives hickeys....seriously. are you 15

8. TigreTek

:Ownedd:

9. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

No shes not, I gave my bf one not too long ago, he even asked for it. We are both 21 if that makes a shit of difference.

It so dark purple he had it for like 2 weeks.

I offered to put some makeup on it so it would sorta cover it up he didnt take it though, he wore it as a badge of honor I think except around his parents. lol

10. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I'm 20 and bruise easily. :hs: I wouldn't care if I wasn't going home to see family today.

11. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I definitely bruise easier than I used too. Concealer will be your friend

12. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Oh, and mavfan? When was the last time you contributed something worthwhile to a conversation? I don't think I've ever seen that happen. :o

13. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I think I'm going to go pick up some of that physician's formula green coverup. :o

14. Phantom Empress

:wtc:

that's what i get for getting drunk and wanting to feel loved. and you weren't taking calls at the time so I couldn't go to you.

I was a dumb girl those days

15. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

dot

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

i think you found the wrong forum :slap:

17. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I don't know about you...

but my last GF really liked sucking/nibbling and sometimes that shit just happens. She gave me some bite marks/hickies and I gave her some by accident too.

:dunno:

18. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Do Immediately

1. Apply an icepack to the hickey. Do this as soon as possible after receiving the hickey. You can wrap some ice in a towel, use a pre-frozen ice pack, or put a spoon in the freezer for a few minutes. Gently hold the cold compress to the skin for several minutes (up to 20 minutes, if it doesn’t feel too uncomfortable), remove the compress for several minutes, and then apply it again.
    2. Try the toothbrush or comb method. Many people swear by it, but it’s important to remember that a hickey is a bruise, and most bruises just take time to disappear, so don’t expect a miracle.
      • Lightly brush the hickey and the area around it with a stiff-bristled toothbrush or a comb. Doing this breaks up the blood clot and gets circulation going again.
      • Wait about 15 minutes. The redness and swelling will spread, but will be less obvious after about 15 minutes.
      • Apply a cold compress, as above.
      • Repeat if necessary. Depending on the magnitude of your hickey this method may work, or it may just spread the discoloration a bit (it can make it worse if you press too hard.)
    3. Conceal the hickey with makeup. The most effective makeup will be the green-tinted concealer, as it is designed to negate red skin tones. Apply a foundation that’s a little lighter than your skin tone. Apply it directly on the hickey and all around it so it doesn’t look obvious that you’re trying to conceal something. You can try an eyeshadow that’s lighter than your skin tone if you don’t have a concealer.
    4. Cover the hickey with something. Wear a turtleneck, a collared shirt or blouse, or a scarf (appropriate for the weather of course), around your neck. If you have long hair, style it so that it hangs down over the hickey. Frequently check the positioning of your shirt or your hair to make sure the hickey is still covered.
    5. Use a coin. This method is probably the most painful, but has proven VERY effective. First, stretch the skin flat (pulling away from the hickey on two opposite sides works well for this). Then, use the edge of a large coin to scrape the skin. Use the coin as if the red area of the skin was butter on toast that needed to be spread outward. The only difference is that you must press quite HARD (do it as hard as you can, but not so hard that you break the skin or cause bleeding). What this does is push the excess blood, which has escaped from the capillaries, out of the surface skin. There will be redness from the scraping of the coin, but that will go away much faster than the hickey. And in any case, a scrape is much less conspicuous than a hickey.
    6. Put a spoon in the freezer for a few minutes. Apply pressure and slide the spoon along the hickey. The pressure and coldness help disperse the blood that has formed. You will need to repeat freezing, if the spoon starts getting warm it does not work. You will also need to use quite a bit of pressure with the spoon but you will see results over a few minutes of doing this.

19. Chiron

Chiron New Member

• Some people believe in the toothpaste method: Apply a layer of toothpaste to the hickey. The toothpaste will stop tingling in a few minutes, when it does remove the toothpaste with a warm washcloth. The peppermint stimulates circulation helping to break down the clot. Wait 24 hours and repeat if necessary. You'll see better results if you can do this sooner than later.

20. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Happy Birthday Jinx.

Hope the Hickey goes away for you soon.

21. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

that is not true at all. i actually gave you a compliment in one of your threads....

i am just saying, I never understood the hickey thing. Last time my friends wanted or gave a hickey was in highschool. so i find it interesting that at 20 you would still be receiving hickeys or not pull away after you sense the sucking had gotten to the point of breaking blood vessels.

and as shortcake said, conceler works wonders for all sorts of skin aliments

22. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

now on accident yes. not as a full on intentional sexual act. just silly - hold on need to blow my load, but can't until i leave this bruise by sucking really hard

i am all for sucking/nibbling...just think this when I see a girl with a neck hickey

[​IMG]

23. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

24. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:rofl: not laughing at poster but at info.

some of that stuff is a joke
    it takes time for bruises to go away..

25. TigreTek

jinx, i'm sorry but this thread is turning in to a clusterfuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.