Getting over the 'Bang as many as you can' Stage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KungFool7, Jul 5, 2005.

1. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

When did you guys get over that stage, if you were ever in it at all? I'm 20 now, started "partying" pretty young, 14, when i lost my virginity. Since then it's just been a race to bang every girl i could.

Lately though, i just haven't been motivated to even persue a girl for sex. With the exception of one female i've known for awhile, i'm not even interested in a relationship.

So, i find myself in limbo.

Is that a stage that people grow out of and i'm just caught between the two now?

2. Drag On

Drag On Guest

Not until you find your wife and at that point - you'll still never grow out of it - you'll just be scared she'll chop your unit off.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I never really went through that stage...

4. BTA

BTA New Member

Never went through it myself.

5. machaf

machaf Guest

never went through it either

6. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

amen

7. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

This sums it up pretty well. It's a guy thing to want to sow your oats in every womans field.

8. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

its embedded in our dna, and il be damned if im gonna fight nature;)

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I was really prude early on and then after I broke up with my gf I felt like I had to make up for lost time. It only lasted a year. Towards the end I felt like I didn't even want sex with anyone. In fact I self declared myself celibate. Then I got a new girlfriend and now I see sex is something that a couple can do for fun, not for relief, to pad your numbers, or to win at a game.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

wow oddly enough the majority of posters have said they havent gone through that stage. Out of all the guys I know, maybe 5 went through that stage? So what nature are you talking about?

11. BTA

BTA New Member

The one that gives him the excuse to be a shitbag

12. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

beat me to it.

13. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

14. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

i haven't been caught up in numbers since high school. i just go with what feels right. if i like a girl then theres a chance, if i don't there isn't.

i recommend getting over numbers and try to appreciate the experiences, thats the aduly way. :bigthumb:

15. armond

armond New Member

only for like 6 months, then it just stopped. i think i realized that it was not worth the risk in the end.

16. darkphetus

darkphetus OT Supporter

I can understand. I've gone through a slightly "different" stage, where I have accepted that given the right circumstances I'd bang every girl that passed by (well, every attractive girl that is). But I've come to realize that pussy is pussy, and sex is sex, and now that I'm in a committed relationship with one woman, I have no inclination to ruin that by meaningless sex with someone else. Yeah, it'd feel good, but so would banging my current girl. The only external thrill would come from the knowledge that I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing, and honestly I'd feel that after I got off, the guilt would seriously bother me.

Damn conscience.

17. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

I haven't been that way for over 2 years. Theres too many dirty girls going around. I've learned to be more selective with my women. Don't settle for anything thats not what you want.

18. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Never really been there myself. Always been a horny pervert, sure. But getting laid as much as possible by as many as possible just has not be a top priority for me at any time I can remember.

19. RayC

RayC Don't 'cha wish your offense was hot like me???

So true. Most people in a solid relationship always fantasize about cheating but not many can imagine the guilt that comes afterwards. It's a kind of guilt that makes you realize how wonderful and 'normal' life was prior to you cheating.

20. crod242

crod242 New Member

does getting a "happy ending" after a massage constitute the type of cheating that brings on that same guilt? just asking...

21. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

22. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

I never actually went through this stage (only actually been with one woman), but I had a long period while I was in my relationship and was often thinking of other girls and the possibility of being with them. I never cheated or anything, but I do feel that my mind was open to other oppurtunities.

It took being on the opposite side of the equation to see how such actions can effect others for me to change my mind about casual trists. I now see sex as something special I share with one person. If there is no connection there is no point for me.

23. toddjohan

toddjohan As seen on ABC's 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show

I don't think the feeling ever really goes away, you just learn that skanks aren't really worth it. I am much happier doing myself than rolling the dice on a skank I just met. Also I will be getting married in a month and a half and I care more about my future wife than I do about getting a piece.