Getting over someone

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I fall in love too quickly and once again my heart has been broken. This feeling sucks and I have been thinking about her non stop for almost two weeks now. I know this thread gets made 20x a day so I'm not looking for advice. I just needed to write it down somewhere.

2. i would eat

i would eat New Member

exercise, or pretty much anything that occupy your brain, dont stand around doing nothing...

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

4. Atlantic

Atlantic New Member

Get a fun hobby. Reading, exercising, drawing, walking, anything really. Or just talk to someone. Don't allow you brain to wander and you should be fine.

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I agree with everyone else find something you enjoy to occupy your time with. And distance yourself a bit from a girl when you first start dating her. Don't get attatched so soon, you tend to get hurt in the end :hs:

6. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Meeting a girl in a bar, and thinking you can change them into a different type of girl was my mistake in the first place. I have this habit of meeting girls who need "guidance" to get their life back together and trying to force them into doing it. Ends up driving me crazy and turning myself into a paranoid son of a bitch.

My own fault though.

What's the saying..."Can't turn a ho into a housewife."

God Bless whoever said that first.

7. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

been there done that man

but honestly I've been drawn more to these types for a while, as I see a lot of hotties get taken off the market

8. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

give the bars a break, that's what I've done for a couple weeks and re-evaluate.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i think it was dre or snoop or nate dog that said that

10. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

make your primary focus to find other girls. You will see that she wasnt that great afterall, and that you can find another girl that will fill that hole she left. I promise, it will work..............I really should listen to my own advice

11. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Bad move. Stop trying to do that man. That is just asking for emotional heartache, and total head case, and likely a cheater as well.

As for moving on...... What worked for me were these things in this order of helpfulness:

1) Start being around friends constantly

2) Start exercises or working out. If you don't want to lift, get a punching bag and start jogging.

3) Pick up new hobbies to occupy your time. For me, this was reading and golf.

12. io

io New Member

find someone new to chase. so fun !

or, uh, learn Java

13. TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder OT Supporter

I met a girl a couple weeks ago and we hung out all the time like everyday for 2 weeks and I tried to kiss her oon the third day and she was like, "no I cant" and I was like are you serious if I kiss you right now you wont kiss me back?? and she said nope im being a good girl....5 days later I had her at my house wit her friend...and even let her bring 2 of her guy friends....after she leaves at like 2 she calls me and I gave her a big attitude on the phone and then followed that up with a text convo where I stated to her, "I at least expecteda hook up by now" and she got so pist.

Next day I asked her to forgive me and that I was sorry I was mean on the phone, but that I meant what I said in the text messages. She tells me she almost always holds grudges, but that she would forgive me.

I want to know what girl hangs out with me for 2 weeks and even goes as far as driving 10 mins to pick me up at the bar while im drunk, but doesnt wanna hook up.

14. TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder OT Supporter

she also said the night prior she doesnt wanna chill anymore, but the next day when I said, "this apology doesnt mean much b/c you dont want to chill with me anymore" she replied, "I dont know what I wanna do"....Her last relationship was abusive and she still talks about that guy and how they cant get along.