SRS Getting over Serious Depression/Obessession

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Titan King, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Titan King

Titan King New Member

Massive PROBLEMS!!!!!!

I created a thread a while ago about how this girl I love or more than that (?) thought I was a hacker when I wasn't and thought I hacked her best friends account, and now her and her two best friends absolutely hate me. They don't even mention my name or ever look at my at school. I have tried EVERYTHING to tell her the TRUTH that it wasn't me but she's never given me the chance and I've never had the confidence, no matter what I do.

The advice I got was theres always more girls, so forget her and that's what my friends said to do was forget her.

But now it's been 2 years and my friend's like she's probably forgotten about you and she probably has but she still hates me and ignores me. This hurts really bad as I am the opposite. The past 2 years have been a complete nightmare.

Every second of every day, I think of "plans" to get her back or to convince her of the truth. I've tried to forget her but it hasn't worked. I am so confident in all my classes except the 2 classes I'm in with her. The only 2 classes I'm in with her, despite her being on the other side of the room, I have NO CONFIDENCE to even raise my hands and I feel so self-conscious.

It's the opposite in the classes that's shes not in with me. I'm really confident.

I still can't forget her, I've tried everything and nor can I go up to her especially when she's with her friends (2) who also hate me. I have no confidence as soon as I go near her. Every second is a living nightmare for me. I'm intelligent in all my subjects yet when I'm near her, I can't say anything intelligent. Everything I've wanted to do at life, I'm only 15 and I've managed, such as owning and earning money from several websites, becoming an author, these have all been plans that have worked easily. etc etc but ANY plan that so much as involves her, never seems to work. It seems like a curse.

I'm from Scotland in the UK.
    • Is there any sort of legal pill or medicine that boosts confidence/stops self-conscience?
    • Is there any sort of legal pill or medicine that gets rid of depression?
    • How do you get rid of Love Obessession?
    • What do I do?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  2. Exiled

Exiled New Member

you are 15?

3. Titan King

Titan King New Member

4. Titan King

Titan King New Member

Impossible...ESPECIALLY with her 2 friends beside her. They never seperate...they're like sisters.

I see the people around me as nothing but pawns basically. People to manipulate...and I find I can...easily. I find them easy to perdict and find myself knowing what each one is going to react to each situation. Like I'm 10 steps ahead all the time.

It wasn't like this before.

Back when I was "friends" with her...I had this feeling of happiness...like nothing bad could ever happen and all the worries were gone. Now it's negative, negative and negative.