Getting over having been jaded

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Yukonart, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

So my GF and I have been dating for around three years, now. . . and thngs are awesome. We share so much, and do so many things with each other. . . we're both very social and get along great with our friends of both sexes.

The only thing I have a hard time with is her sometimes talking with guys I hardly know on the internet. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but something happened a little more than a year ago that's left something in the back of my mind and keeps me from being 100% okay with it. She broke up with me for about a month when she just wasn't sure of commitment. During that time she dated a guy that, prior to her breaking up with me, I knew she wanted to hang out with more. Needless to say, the break didn't go over well with me, and even though our relationship is stronger than ever, I still have this bad taste in my mouth under certain circumstances.

I know her intentions are always the best . . . just wanting to talk and joke around with people, I've never doubted her motives or intentions. But when some of these are guys I've either never met, or have only very limited interaction with (through web boards, etc), I just get really turned-off to her, and I get a little irritated in general.

I feel like shit sometimes because I feel like I'm punishing her for something she did more than a year ago, but that feeling I get still manifests itself for some reason. Anyone even been in this situation and gotten over it? :dunno:

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

You're the only one that can allow yourself to get over it. If you don't trust her the relationship will eventually turn sour.

Have you discussed your feelings with her? If she loves you enough then she'll consider compromising.

3. Brody_

Brody_ New Member

SO it seems you DON'T know her intentions are always for the best.

Who actually gives a fuck about other ppls lives, really? If you had some fat slapper start talking random shit to you, would u care? No. If you had a hot blonde, you may buy into it, simply because ure stupid and it gets u off to some extent.

This is what she is doing.

Now, after uve communicated all this to her, if she doesn't stop fucking around, time for her to share the pain. Another idea, (ethics committee munch on my cock) is to backdoor your pc. Gather logs / email accounts etc.

4. Yeah the taste of another mans semen just never seems to go away. :(

5. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Wow, first respose . . . kind of helpful . .

Last two . . . shitty. (I didn't post this in OT, retards)

6. So his semen tastes like shit? Goodness this man must have violated every orafice on her tight little virgin body, I feel bad fro you sonny, I do.

7. Airpoppoff

Airpoppoff Vodka > Racing F1

+1