getting over first gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CharlesMNeo, Oct 5, 2007.

1. CharlesMNeo

CharlesMNeo New Member

its been almost seven months since i broke up with my first gf, we were together for about a year. I thought i would be able to get over it by now, but I'm still feeling unhappy about it everyday. Now that school has started again, shes in one of my classes so I've been seeing her lately and all the progress I made has gone to shit. When we've talked recently she seemed flirty and I got my hopes up, but she's probably just being nice. I don't know what to do anymore, some days I just feel so fucking miserable. I knew it would take a long time to get over my first "love" or whatever, but I can't take this anymore. anyone got some advice

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

step one. lift weights

step two. drink milk

step three. find hotter girl

step four. sexor said girl

step five. you really need to sack up and get over her. took me 2 weeks to get over my 4 year relationship. my 4 year relationship!! why did it take me so little time? because i realized i was sexy and could do much better and i deserve to be fuckin happy. i also realized no one is perfect or the 'one'

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

One of the best and only things you can advise someone who's not over an ex is to cut off contact with them completely. Your situation is hard though because now you have that class with her and that's just tough. Still though, keep reminding yourself that you broke up for a reason, don't get excited if she's flirty with you. You need to move on. By all means talk to her if you want...but obviously if you're still harboring feelings for her maybe you should keep your chatting to a minimum. You need to try and meet other girls. That's the other good way to get over her :)

4. CharlesMNeo

CharlesMNeo New Member

part of me can't move on, like I keep clinging on to some hope that maybe we can get back together. it's so frustrating. I did date another girl for a while, but things just didn't feel right.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you are doing this because you are acting like a little bitch. i know this isnt what you want to hear, but its the truth. when you stop acting like a little bitch, you will get past this

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Get over it. You'll never feel happy with another girl if you keep thinking about your ex. Stop comparing her to other girls. Each girl is special in her own way. Stop clinging to any hope. It's over, move on to the next girl, you're young and there are plenty of girls around.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I have to ask, because I know everyone wants to know. Why did you break up in the first place? I'm going to assume she ended it, but I still want to know with as much detail as possible please :)

8. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

awww, I hope you feel better soon :sadwavey: