Getting off together...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RockChick, Nov 10, 2005.

1. RockChick

RockChick New Member

is THE BEST of the best of the best of the best, if you ask me... :coolugh:

Just thought I let you know. hehehehe

The SO and I managed to get off together a few times now. It is not very easy cos usually it takes me quite a while till I get close to the big O but you know, there are nights when everything is just right and you're just hitting the right spots and all.

Last night was such a night again... we were fooling around and I went down on him :naughty: and teased the shit out of him. Then we were going at it while I was on top, slowly at first, then harder and veeeeeeeeery deep (oh how I love THAT) and as soon as he realised I was about to cum he was thrusting even harder and damn, we got off together. I like it, it is so awesome when you can feel him cumming inside of you while you have an orgasm too... it is just the best feeling ever.

Another time was an oral-only-session... we were in 69 position. He was fingering my ass and vagina at the same time plus rubbing my clit and I had a very intense orgasm but kept on going down on him (which was very hard after an O lik that) and a few secs later he got off too (was the first time ever that someone made him cum by giving head :x: ). Unfortunately I wasn't able to swallow the love juice as I planned cos I was just too damn exhausted, lol... I couldn't do anything afterwards, I was just lying on him for the next 10min, lol.

So yeah... getting off together = :bowdown:

2. red97gst

red97gst New Member

yeah this girl im dating now is highly orgasmic..... over the course of a 30-40 min session, she'll have around 5-8 orgasms

she often will have one as I am bustin inside her.....she says the warmth combined with knowing that I am cumming, plus her own pleasure just leads to her having another orgasm right then and there

pretty fuckin amazing.......... although i cant' say ive experienced the double-orgasm 69..... so :bigthumb:

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

my ex and i were generally pretty good about sync'n our orgasms. breathing together helps too. focusing on the other person and what they're doing and feeling.

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

It's definelty the best. It's only happened to me twice, but when it does happen, it's beautiful. Especially if you've been looking into eachother's eyes the whole time.

5. duandcc

duandcc New Member

It rocks. When she cums and we're doing it raw...it always pushes me over and I cum too. :)

6. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Agreed. Reaching and experiencing orgasm together is absolutely incredible.

7. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

my ex from a year ago and i could get off at the same time, every damn time, regardless if it was a 5 min quickie or a hour session. so hot.

havent had that with anyone else. :sad2:

9. Daddy O

Daddy O New Member

Obtaining simultaneous orgasms certainly is a wonderful experience, and to me, when that happens I try not to make too much of it. I had an old girlfriend that bitched at me because I didn't come at the same time she did, and thus, she would pull the old "If you really loved me....." BS about it. Maybe that's why she is an "Old" girlfriend.

Anyhow, if it doesn't happen, did who came first come too soon, or who came later came to late? Kind of the chicken and egg syndrome...lol.

Women generally can, and like to, have more orgasms than men, thus, I try and concentrate on making sure she is totally satisfied before I take care of myself.

But you are right, it is a very unique experience.

10. keleko

keleko yes, he is

[entire thread]

QFT

just wish i had someone to do that with :wtc:

11. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

It's too bad that great sex doesn't always equal a great match. :rolleyes: Most recent ex was a great match sexually (almost always right in time with each other) but every other aspect was constantly out of sync.

Hopefully with the new year will come (or cum) new chances. :x: