LGBT Getting my suit tailored

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Filmboy44, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

will be ready on Thursday next week :bigok:

Another boss suit, this time around its more of a dark dark brown, like a dark chocolate.

Its a Euro-cut, three button and under cuffed pants :big grin:

t'was a little on the pricey side tho as they just got it in last Tuesday :o

Now I need a nice shirt to go with it. It's brown like I said but it has these very very very very very fine yellow pin stripes. YOu can't even tell unless you look very very very very very close. I'm thinking of getting like a very mustard shirt to pull those stripes out...what do ya think? :big grin:

oh, and I went up a size in coat ...52 :o but I think its because its a slim cut...

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

:bigthumb: sounds like a good plan to me. just make sure that you get a nice tie to match.

3. archangel

archangel Active Member

dude sounds nice. What are the different lables of Boss? Its like Hugo Boss, Hugo, Boss, and something else? I forget.

How did you get the eurocut? I'm told that HugoBoss germany doesnt really import their stuff to the US, and have a specific line for their western market.

You wear a size 52 Jacket? thats huge...is there such a thing?

4. boiwunder

boiwunder New Member

:bigthumb:
    I have been looking for a chocolate colored suit for a while, I wanna see pics of it once it is taylored. I just got a mustard with thin brown stripes shirt from banana republic that would look perfect with that suit.