TAT Getting my first tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Getting my first tattoo *now with pics*

A girl i know is apprenticing, and well i figured id be her victim, i mean practice subject, for her second tattoo (first was on the artist that she is apprenticing for).

im giving her my thigh to do whatever she wants on it.

the way i see it is, im starting my rather large multi session side piece sometime in november, and well id rather know what im getting into before i start on such a large project. plus its a good story for the kids lol.

i dunno any pros cons you can think of havent really thought it through but im pretty impulsive.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  2. imurmilk

imurmilk Mr. Marino

I just wouldnt get a tattoo at impulse...but that's just me. Atleast try and think of something you would want...so there are no regrets

3. Bella

Bella New Member

Ummm sounds like a bad idea...... I mean she could be great and all but I would never give a friend or SO anything to tat on me. Because you could hate it or her down the road. Think of something that moves you or a good memory and have her make it to something and let it be shown before

4. jlawrenc

jlawrenc New Member

worst idea ever. let her practice on some chumps she will never see again.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

an apprentice at my shop did his 2nd tattoo on me and it turned out great. if their teacher taught them well then it should be ok. i say go for it, just make sure its not big or too complicated for her.

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

out of everyone im glad you were the one to side with me :)
    i just figured id show some people her flash cause every thread is better with pictures and to get an idea of what id be getting.

i didnt just tell her to do ANYTHING she wanted, i gave some guidelines as in the style of art i wanted.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

it will be something like the 3 above drawings, much less complex of course because it needs to be a 1 session thing.

7. machine81

machine81 New Member

I think it'd be cool. Not many people are brave enough to do that. If it sucks you can hide it or have it covered, but if it turns out good you'll have a hell of a story to tell. Hell, if it sucks you'll still have a good story to tell. You'll just have to sugar-coat it so your friend doesn't get mad.

8. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

I kind of like the second one with the girl in it.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

her flash is good..but i'd never let her tattoo something like that on my body if it's only her second time..but it's up to you. hope it goes well

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah its on my thigh, im a pants wearing kinda guy and even when i wear shorts they go past my knees so only a select few will ever see it unless i purposely show it to them. so thats part of my logic although im sure ill show everyone anyways.

i understand that she probably cant do a great job yet and im okay with it, I enjoy the fact that I can help her out and that one day when she is more experienced she can do some of my large scale tattoos.

if it sucks i wouldnt cover it up this means something to me because its generally what i represent, i would put my body on the line for others at all times.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

12. aliciaf

aliciaf New Member

I wouldnt do it if I were u. I would take the time to pick out what I wanted and get it done by a pro. Its there forever. I got one on the back of my neck that was kinda spur of the moment and I regret it. I have 2 others that I took the time to pick out and waited til I found the right ones and I dont regret them at all.