Getting mixed signals from a girl, can anyone help??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Jun 5, 2005.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

Ok, so there is this girl that i have been hanging out with now and then. she calls me probably 2-3 times a week, and twice in the last 2 weeks she has come over, and we had a couple drinks. both times she ended up sleeping in my bed with me, but not close to me. she ended up falling asleep first last night, and in her sleep she got closer to me, so i was fine with that, and ended up spooning her till morning while we slept. well, she is usually pretty flirty with me, but then sometimes not. while watching movies last night with her, i tried getting closer, and sometimes she would, and at other points she seemed to be further away. then when i got home from work this morning i noticed she left her class ring on my dresser, although i didnt see her take any of her 4 rings she was wearing off before sleeping last night. so i dont know whats going on?

i was thinking about calling her, and asking her if she knew she left her class ring at my house. then i figure she will say, 'oh, i did?' and ill say, 'yeah, does that mean we are going steady?' jokingly. then if she says yes (even jokingly), i figure i should ask her out, if she says something else, then cut my losses. sound like a good plan?

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Why not just ask her straight up? Yeah I know easier said than done. I'm in a similar situation. :hsugh: My problem is getting time alone with her though that isn't at Horton's (coffee shop) or at my business.

I like the approach of calling her about her ring, shows you notice things about and for her, she'll like that. You never know, it may work out. ;)

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think the exchange of class ring = steady went out in the eighties, but i could be wrong. i call her up to do something, and casually mention she left it, and perhaps she would like to come over and pick it up. when shes over, ask her out.

4. SovietRussia

yeah, i know it went out, but people still know about it and stuff. thats why i would say it jokingly. :o

5. Ivoryflame

Ivoryflame New Member

You know, it seems from your original post that she is interested in you. I know that I wouldn't go to a guys house, drink with him alone, and then sleep in the same bed with him unless I was interested in him. Unless of course the two of you are close friends...and she feels comfortable enough with you to do that as a friend.

Next time you are alone with her and having drinks, why not give her a little kiss or even play a drinking game that involves kisses and see if sparks fly. Take it from there....

6. Marla

Marla New Member

I think this guy who wrote there is on the right track. See where things go once from there. She might have left her ring there by accident, and not intentially, but give her a call up and at least tell her she left it.

7. not the game part, if its in a game she will do it because its part of the game

8. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Next time you see her just tell her to come over and get it, and play it cool and don't try and be clingy. She sounds like one of those flirty attention whores. Ironically the less attention you give them, the more they give you.

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:dunno: just be honest and straight up. who knows, she MAY have left the ring there as an excuse to come back, but who knows... :hs:

;) it's better than leaving her panties... :mamoru:

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

It sounds to ME from your first post that she either:

#1 thinks you are gay

#2 thinks of you as a friend... or even worse... a brother.

11. SovietRussia

[​IMG]

thats her :bigthumb:

12. SovietRussia

ive been thinking about this girl all day...i think i really like her.:hsd:

13. Rellik

Rellik New Member

i don't understand how you can just casually sleep in the same bed... you don't do anything with each other (even a kiss?) but when it's time to go to sleep you both hop in the same bed and say goodnight?

14. SovietRussia

no. we were watching a movie. she hopped into bed and went to sleep. then half an hour later. i went to sleep.

15. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I think I'd have to disagree ;).

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

i've cuddled/ fallen alseep in bed with several guys in a platonic level. i think it goes without saying what ladder they were on....

17. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yeah, call her about the ring. Simply because she may not know she left it :)

But it sounds like she must be a little into you, or else she would not come over. Play coy, dont push a relationship. Be casual and let her come to you. Call her once about the ring, then wait till she call you back.

It is true the less attention you give us, the more we are interested :) We don't like to loose

18. SovietRussia

i think lately i have been playing 'hard to get' with girls, but then i think i may be playing too hard to get. i dont know what the happy medium is. :hsugh:

19. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Well you just have to balance between looking desperate, and looking like you are just simply not into women. Being an asshole is okay, women will think they can "change" you :) It is all game, no matter how much we like to deny it.

Just watch how much you call her, never call her if she has not returned your previous phone call first. When she does call if she get too chatty tel her you have to go, but maybe you can hang out later. Never accept an invitation to hang out for that night, even if you dont have anything to do, etc.

But still be sweet when in person, flirt as much as you can without drooling and pawing all over her. Read her body language when you are in person, if she shys away from your touch, she is probably not that into you.

20. SovietRussia

you are very informative. got any extra hints on flirting?

21. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

God how I hate those games. Takes too much energy, to be something you're not (ok I'm not), to attract someone they're not (in most cases), just to find out that there is no or little compatibility.

I prefer the direct approach, for myself. the way I look at it is, if she needs that game, she is or will become an emo girl, something I don't want my wife to be.

22. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

i was getting mixed signals until last night.

she drove up to boulder to visit me(i was staying with my brother) at about 1 in the morning, after walking around for an hour and a half, we went to my bro's place and she needed a place to sleep. we get into bed, she cuddles up next to me, i eventually start feeling her up and ask her if she si sure she wants this. then she says yes, and we start going at it, fooling around, rubbing each other, etc. didnd tdo anything past fingering/handjob though. i thought i was stuck in the friends zone with her :o

23. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

And this has to do with the topic at hand, how? :squint:

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: doesn't make any sense, but i don't think many people look at the logical side of things :hsugh:. you begin by playing games. technically neither one knows the other one's "true" being. you eventually become official... when do the games freakin stop? :mad: by the time you know it, you've been dating for 6 months, but don't know shit about each other.

honesty & communication > *

25. SovietRussia

where are my additional flirting tips? :x: