Getting it back asap.?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by rebs, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebs

rebs shares AIDS OT Supporter

Ive been so patheticaly inconsistant with my diet and workouts, that ive lost alot of mass... Well that ends now... My question is, would supersetting muscle groups help speed up the proccess in any way? (besides obvious diet changes).

2. jonno

jonno New Member

just start doing what you were doing. i've been lifting consistantly after my break for the past 3 months. i took probably like 6 months off and i'm stronger than i ever have been.

it'll come back fast

3. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I'm in a similar situation. Hurt my shoulder and didn't do shit for 2-3 months. Lost a lot of strength, have a nice beer belly now, and feel pretty pathetic. Just have not been motivated at all lately. Need to get my ass off the damn couch!

4. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

same here. Multiple freak injuries in a row kept me out of it for a year...got a huge belly now. Just go to the gym once and hit it hard. You always feel better the next day. Even if you're crawling :rofl:

5. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I should have, at least, been running or working out the legs. Instead, I've pretty much been hibernating this winter :wtc:

6. TZ

TZ Banned

i dont think you can 'get it back asap' unless you start takin roids :mamoru:. it will take a few weeks, maybe months of hard work and training to get back to whatever level you were, but thanks to muscle memory it should come back quicker than it took to build it up i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.