getting into sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chronicLAX, Mar 23, 2006.

1. chronicLAX

chronicLAX New Member

my gf and i dont have many opprutunities to have sex but we both want it more. I dont have like a secluded basement we can use and my parents are always home as with hers. I was thinking perhaps ide try it after they went to bed. but i think she would be too loud, or maybe in a car?? But i also need someway i can get into the mood for both of us. Im kinda a shy guy when it comes to this and ive only had sex twice and they were with her. And each time it was after she or i had dranken a bit. but were beyond that and i think i need to drink some to loosen up some... what can i do?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Grow up and get your own place.

If you need to drink for it to happen, thats pretty damn pittyful.

3. chronicLAX

chronicLAX New Member

im 18 going to college next year i cant get my own place. im shy and i know it could happen if i didnt have any to drink its just hard for me

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Get a hotel room? If you have done it before, then why is it so hard? You should be comfortable when having sex with someone, not uptight. I understand being shy, but its your gf, so that doesnt make a much sense.

I dont know man, but have some respect for your parents house, unless they are cool with you fuckin there? Some parents are, but if you are worried about it, then my guess is they arent cool about it.

If its hard for you, then dont force it. Wait for it to be easy.

5. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

hotel room FTW :bigthumb:

i wouldn't mess around in your rents house -- too risky. and the car...unless you have an suv or minivan or something with room, it's not worth it