Getting friendzoned with every girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lancer, Nov 7, 2006.

1. lancer

lancer OT Supporter

2. goodprankfarva

goodprankfarva I didn't think it was very realistic in the movie

watch the movie just friends. they tell you what you need to do in there.

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

It's probably a number of things, but I bet you're talking to these girls too often, for too long, and too seriously.

4. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Thats exactly what I do

5. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

It happened to one of my friends recently. He met a girl one night, and instead of setting up a date when they got on the phone, he spent time talking to her. He did this a number of times without trying to set up a date. Now I don't know what took place in the conversations, but it's safe to say that with all of this talking, he became a friend to her. He never did get together with her.

6. xinster

xinster New Member

hey, just got friendzoned right now. fucking annoying, on to the next

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

STOP. Think about what you are doing. What turns them off? You need to LEARN what you are doing wrong and not repeat the same mistakes.

Consider watching "The Tao of Steve" and visiting www.DoubleYourDating.com for some beginner hints, or www.Friendzoned.com for some concepts to make you think about what you're doing wrong...

8. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

I see alot of these "friend-zone" topics. I don't really understand them though. I've only had really one girl who has ever really friend-zoned me. One being the younger sister of a good friend from HS (of course the girl is gorgeous), and that's it. Any other girl should be attainable, as long as some kind of effort is made. That's why God invented alcohol... it at least gives you a chance to make a move. If all goes horribly wrong, just blame the booze!

But if a guy doesn't want to be more than friends w/ a girl, why wouldn't he ask her out, on a date, what she is interested in, etc etc? At least make it known what he wants instead of beating around the bush.

9. xinster

xinster New Member

hahah i just got friendzoned literally 5 minutes after finishing the tao of steve

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Because a lot of guys think that if you just ask a girl out, she will reject you, but if you become friends with her, you can ask her out later and it will be OK. They don't realize that when a girl friendzones you, she loses interest in you as anything other than a friend (usually). So, they don't make an obvious move/ask her out, and she gets the wrong idea. It's like the topics where the guys say they have slept in the same bed as the girl...trust me, if you're that close to a girl, and you don't make a move, she is going to assume you have NO interest in her.

Thi does not mean that you can't date girls you could be friends with...I wouldn't date a girl who I couldn't be cool with just hanging out with too.

I disagree with the alcohol comment...it could become a crutch for some people, and there are situations where you and the girl are both going to be sober...you have to be able to do well with and without the alcohol.

11. xinster

xinster New Member

im seeing this conflict between the tao of steve approach which is saying act like your not trying to get laid, and bsaically just friendzoning the girl first so she'll chase you

and the direct approach which is like no bullshit, im talking to you because i want to get to know you more etc.

12. yeahi

yeahi New Member

hhaa they were just playing that on HBO lol. It's funny but it's the truth. Best part is the end where he gives the girl the cookie and then she gives it to the other guy lmao.