Getting bored of sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JordanClarkson, Sep 5, 2005.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

About a month ago I was reuinted with a girlfriend from the past, a girl I now love more than anything. The first few times we slept together it was really amazing--really emotional and the orgasms were powerful full body orgasms. But since that first week, it's been getting more and more repititious.

We're both really busy and our schedules are different so it's difficult to find the time to have sex. When we're in bed we just want to go to sleep. Shower time is actually the best time but it's not always the easiest thing to pull off. The length isn't a problem and physically it feels great, but the biggest difference is in the orgasm. It simply isn't anywhere close to being as powerful as before. I kind of feel like the sex would be better if I didn't cum at all, but that's not exactly what I want either. I'm attracted to her of course, but I don't sexually lust for her. For me it's always been difficult to feel lust for someone I've known for a long time.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do you get through it? I could try to force myself to feel more infatuated? I'm also thinking perhaps we can take breaks during sex and cuddle for a bit, but of course that requires exttra time. I know I love this girl, but I guess I feel spoiled from that magical first week. :hs:

2. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

From my personal experience, it'll never be the same as those first few times. Sometimes it's the first week, sometimes the first month but after that it'll die down. Also I seem to get that you're trying too hard to have sex whenever you can. I say if you want it to be better, let it happen on its own.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

It sounds way to early to be having those problems. Maybe your just not very sexually compatible?

4. JordanClarkson

I've never really had great first time sex before. Usually it starts out medicore and gets better.

5. JordanClarkson

I'd say that our relationship isn't sexual but as long as other things are in place that's secondary. I was thinking last night and realized that we were trying to keep the sparks alive through sex while ignoring the compliments, praises, physical affection, and flirting. We've known each other for a very long time so we're more like friends, but I think it's good to date a friend as you have a solid base to build something on.

6. JordanClarkson

I think I have the problem solved. I took some things for granted such as teasing and talking during sex. They make a huge difference in bringing that closeness feeling :wiggle:

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: Sex is a fun thing, especially when you are in love. Keep it that way and dont take it for granted. I can say with all certainty, that over the past several hundred (if not thousand...living together is great :rofl: ) times me and my SO have had sex...IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!! :big grin:

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

after a week? have all involved get some sleep, then have some real fun together. go have a picnic, somewhere nice, or go play minigolf, or some other activity that is low stress, high laughs good times, where you can talk and smile together. if you dont list for her, after a week or two, thats a serious concern.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

:werd:

as for it dying down, just let it happen. hell, even take a break and when you have the time, up the romanace and make an entire night of it.