getting back together with ex's?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by giblit, Jul 30, 2005.

1. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

well, the other night i got pretty drunk and met up with some of my ex's friends and my ex, and we ended up sleeping together that night and talking pretty deep about our past relationship but after alittle bit i went to work, then the next night we did the same thing and slept together again. she talked about getting back together and i was just wondering if it is actually worth the effort of trying to make it work.

2. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

why did you break up in the first place?

3. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

well it all started when i lost my job and i started working for another place and my boss was trying to get me to cheat on my gf and i wouldnt and she would call me non stop girl friend found out we started fighting didnt talk for awhile so i picked some extra shifts at work and she gave some bullshit excuse that i work to much.

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

why did you break up, and how long have you two been seperated? need more input here guy.

:EDIT: okay, so do YOU think it would work again? or is this just a sexual thing.

5. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

i dunno we got along really well but right now im working over 60 hours a week and going to school as a full time student. she also doesnt like my drinking because i have a slight problem with alcohol. but back to the point since we slept together the other night we have yet to talk im debating whether to call her and just ask what is goin on between us. BAH I hate dealing with this.

6. FastEddyMagoo

FastEddyMagoo New Member

fuck it. don't do it. it sounds like once you get started you're going to have to deal with all sorts of shit with her and work really hard at it. If you don't have time for that shit, you don't want get reinvolved