Getting back together w/Ex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fox800, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

A little background info:

I broke up with my ex of 4-5 months in June 05. She started dating her new b/f in August 05 and is still with him. Since then we've been talking quite a bit. She calls me almost every day. There have been 3 occasions where we got drunk together, and we ended up crashing together. The most we've done is make out (on 2 of the 3 occasions) because I end up not pushing my luck while she has a b/f.

Her new b/f will be moving to Indiana in August for grad school...so all signs are pointing to breakup. Until then, it'll be about a month where they're still together. He travels a lot so they won't be seeing each other in that month except for 4-5 days.

I'm still pretty hung up on this girl...I don't feel bad about not having her but I'd definately like to add her back to my life. I'm still in love with her and she's admitted that she still has feelings for me. She mentioned the other day that it bothers her when I refer to her as "my ex". I originally got her attention by being a complete smartass.

How do I go about this situation? Act like I did when we first started dating? Hold off until he moves away then swoop in? :hsd:

2. adamfool

adamfool New Member

one question, why did you two split?
    there's always a good reason when someone's an ex....

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Move on and be a man.

4. Fox800

I don't see how I'm...not...being a man in this situation. I'm not acting needy or shit like that. I'm not torn up that I'm not with her, but it would be awesome to date her again. She's shown signs that she's still interested.

5. Fox800

I broke up with her because I moved home for the summer, she stayed at college (~3.5 hours away), and I didn't want to do the distance thing at that age (18).

6. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Well whatever she does with you, she'll do TO you, so if you get back with her...expect the same backhanded shit from her, cept you will be the bf that has no clue