TAT Getting an industrial tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Down623, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Down623

Down623 What's the Catch?

First piercing. Wish me luck. I'm getting it done for 60 bucks, I heard it's a good price since it's 2 piercings. Also I've heard it'll take a few months before it's fully healed. Is that true? :bigthumb:

2. MagiusX

MagiusX Don't let the man keep you down

Wow, piercings are expensive by you guys. I paid $40 at the best shop in town.

First piercing an industrial huh? Well at least everything you pierce after it will feel like nothing. As far as healing goes it can take over a year for some people. My friend has had his for 6 months and it still gets sore every once in a while. On the other hand mine is fine after a month and a half.

Good luck

3. Down623

Yeah I had heard that it's very painful, but I'm pretty good at dealing with pain, so I think it'll be okay. Plus I've always liked the industrials moreso than lobe piercings and stuff like that, so if I like it, I may delve into more. :dunno:

4. MagiusX

MagiusX Don't let the man keep you down

If you like it you definitely will.
    Don't worry the pain is tolerable. In fact Im going to get a second industrial in a week.

5. Down623

Okay, cool. Thanks.

6. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

hehe i'll agree w/ the everything after that is cake...that has got to be one of the more painful ear piercings for sure...

as for prices go i think thats about right around here...it all depends where u go...i go to a guy consistently and he always gives me a good deal on shit...i got my nips done for 30 bucks and i doubt theres anywhere i could've even gotten one done for that price