TAT Getting a tattoo.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by G35junkie, Feb 23, 2004.

1. G35junkie

G35junkie Guest

It is a Coat of Arms from my mother's side. I am currently researching the one for my father's side. This is from Lord Kilmarnock later to become a Boyd. I was skeptical of this but after 3 years of research I am sure that this is correct. I also have an uncle that is doing some research and had no idea that I was searching also. He found the same COA. So I am thinking that in the next couple of weeks it will be a done deal.
    [​IMG]

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

Hooray squirrels!

3. G35junkie

G35junkie Guest

Either squirrels with big ears or funny looking rabbits. Not sure which. In the research there was a name for them, but I cannot find the word in any dictionary or ency. Oh well. At least they are not gnawing on nuts or a carrott.

4. I think that will look sweet. Do you have a color version, or perhaps a color scheme you are going with?

For a little humor, that is full of symbols OT can appreciate. There is the hand ready for the rectal scan (two fingers IDB style) and it looks like mf101 fat squirrel found two friends.

5. G35junkie

G35junkie Guest

Looks like I may finally get my tattoo this weekend. I have a friend that owes me a little cash so that is what is going to happen. If not, then I'll get it for my birthday in May.

6. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

tails = squirrel, IMO.

if you're SURE that it's the right COA, then i'd say go for it. i'd considered it as a tattoo for myself, but there are three possibilities. narrowed down one side, but the other is one of two possibilities.