TAT Getting a prince albert tomorrow... (my first major body piercing) Questions!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PoXiC, Feb 23, 2006.

1. PoXiC

PoXiC Don't ask where I got my name

:noes:

I'm a little nervous. This is my first major body piercing. I have some questions if you guys don't mind answering...

1) I'm worried about the fresh piercing being very sensitive and painful under clothing. Is this a problem?

2) Cleaning is most definatly an issue, this I know... but how often is often enough?

3) Sex. How long will I have to go without it? How long will I have to wear a condom?

4) I am a firefighter. A problem with body piercings is that the metal ones attract alot of heat. I don't want a hole burned in my junk... so how soon can my piercer or I change it over to plastic jewlery?

5) How long before I can change the piercing myself?

6) I'm not the type to be afraid of pain... but does anyone have any suggestions to make the healing process more comfortable?

Thank you all in advance for your patience in dealing with me. I know you guys have probably answered these questions thousands of times... I'm such a noob. :sadwavey:

2. chakup

chakup Guest

1) it'll be sore for awhile!
    2) I believe SS soaks 2x's a day and clean morning/night
    3) this is fairly person dependant- condom I believe is until fully healed is recomended.
    4) I wouldn't think the metal under layers of clothes would be that bad, but you should stick w/ metal until fully healed I'd guess.
    5) ~6 weeks to healed. you shouldn't mess with it too much until then.
    6) varies from person to person.

I've been researching/contemplating a PA for awhile now and this is about what I have heard.

3. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

1. For the first week or two every move you make will revolve around not hurting your penis. It's not horribly debilitating pain or anything, but life is gonna SUCK if someone gives you a tipper. I can almost gurantee you you're gonna pull up your pants too fast one day and really own yourself.

2. Sea salt soak 2x a day is all you need.

3. The general consensus is wait 2 weeks until sex/masturbation. I don't know of anyone who's actually made it that long :o Use a condom until it's full healed.

4. I want to say plastic is never recommended for the PA, but i'm not 100% sure. Regardless, don't change it until it's fully healed.

5. Whenever it's fully healed, usually about 6-8 weeks.

6. Wear sweat pants as much as you can. Do your sea salt soaks. Play with your penis as little as possible until healed. Don't play with the jewelry at all until you're healed.

Drink a lot of water during the healing process, ESPECIALLY right after getting pierced. The more clear your pee, the less it's gonna burn when you take a leak. This goes double for that first piss - I was kinda dehydrated the day I got my PA done and that first one burned like a motherfucker. Urinating helps keep the piercing clean which will help it heal faster, so keep on drinking that water.

Speaking of peeing... Unless you want to give yourself a golden shower I suggest doing at least the first one sitting down.

4. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

You learn how to walk all over again for the first week :o

Plastic Melts. Why would you want that? :noes:

Pee sitting down.

Wear a condom until its fully healed. Why take the chance of it getting infected and your PP falling off :run::run: :o

5. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

The easiest part is the needle. :hs:

6. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Truth.

7. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

I still can't make up my mind if I want this yet. I want a frenum for sure :o

8. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

you want it.. there's no decision to be made.. pa first, then get a frenum later if you still want

9. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Looks like everything has been covered. GL with it! :bigthumb:

10. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

:wtc:.. and here I thought it was so we can all be pen0r thread whores..

11. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

That's not why I got mine :o

12. chakup

chakup Guest

Frenum was great for my wife, but yeah not much for me. Had to take it out migration. I want a PA and maybe another frenum further down next time.

13. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Negative, I'm not driving an hour out of town for just this. Not worth it the gas plus cost of piercing. A local place would do it, but ONLY at 14g :hsugh:

I'm not getting it, plain and simple because I'm not getting it then have to drive back home. I wouldn't take ANYONE with me.

Plus, I don't want to have to worry about having a hole after I decide to get rid of it forever.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  14. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

I want it, but I'd prolly take it out after awhile.

65 bucks is a good price though. I think I'll just stick with no metal in the cock :o

My mind is always for this, and against it. I can't make up my fucking mind. Also, I don't have sex w/o a condom, so it's SUPER pointless if I have this wear and wear a rubber on top of it isn't it?

15. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

How would that be pointless?

16. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

She wouldn't be able to feel it THAT much :dunno:

17. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

I think I'll just stick w/o getting it. In the long run, it'd stay in maybe 1 year(if that, and I'd more than likely get sick of it) I've taken 2 piercings out because I got sick of them.

18. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

It sounds awesome and looks awesome. I just figure it's pointless since I MIGHT get sick of it(Not saying I will for sure) I go to school 2 days a week right now, so wearing sweatpants is a no. I refuse to wear them :o It's just that, since I don't go raw/bareback and always wear a rubber, it'd not be good for the girl.

19. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

That pic helps me understand it better kind of. It's just more or less, I'm worried about the bleeding. I don't want it to bleed while I'm in class, because that'd be akward as fuck.

I also enjoy my ability to stand up and piss. I don't want to have to sit down, or stand in a really akward stance at a urnial in a public place.

20. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

:cool: We'll see man, but 99 percent of girls I know insist on just sticking to no metal :o

21. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Damn, you PA whore :fawkd:

jk bro.

Hmm, Still debating the issue. I have to come across 65 bucks first :o

22. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

:rofl: cool though. We shall see. I'll decide once I get 65 dollars. I have other shit to buy that I NEED first.

23. tumtum4

tumtum4 OT Supporter

im also looking into getting mine done... been debating it for like 3 years... i dont know anyone personally that has it done... i have my nipples done... as far as the relative pain at first what would you rate it compared to the nipples..

24. tumtum4

tumtum4 OT Supporter

\

hahahha that explains it the best.... thanks... now it is just coming up with the 60 bucks for them to do it...
    this is gonna sound dumb.. when you got yours done and when it was healed did you go around showing people or was it like surprise

25. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Originally, I just thought it'd be cool to do. It's as simple as that.

Now that I've had it for a while, i've realized there's more to it.

It's sort of a metaphor for my personality. Looking at me on the outside you'd probably guess I'm a normal dude that spends too much time on the computer. But I've got a side to me that is more wild and adventurous than you can possibly imagine. The PA is the physical representation of that - unless I tell you about it, or you're a peeping tom, you'll be totally clueless.

As cliche as it sounds, it's a form of self expression. It's a way for me to show that I'm more than the shy dork that you call when you break your computer. Everyone who hears about it says "What? Dude, you?! What the fuck!?" or doesn't even believe me. It's totally unexpected. My mom would probably shit a brick if she knew i had it.

Any sexual bonus is a secondary positive for me. I would honestly bet that I hold the record for "most underused prince albert ever."

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006