Getting a new car soon, need some opinion and suggestions

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by mtnbikekid08, Sep 28, 2009.

1. mtnbikekid08

mtnbikekid08 Aime-moi moins, mais aime-moi longtemps

So I am going to be getting a new car soon and have been looking at different cars, and am looking in the 15k range. I am most likely getting used, but I may be able to push the budget a bit for some of these cars.
    Here are some of the cars I have been considering

Pre-08 Subaru WRX STi(I don't like the styling of the new ones)
    Mitubishi Lancer EVO
    VW Gti
    BMW M3
    Infiniti G35 coupe
    Infiniti G37
    TT Nissan 300ZX
    Nissan 350z
    So I'd like to get some comments on these cars, and suggestions of different cars you might suggest.
    I may take the car to the track every once in a while for some fun, but it will also be a daily driver. I am looking for a car with decent power, and I especially like the Evo and WRX because of their AWD.
    I drove a M3 and liked it too, especially when I turned traction control off.
    Obviously I shall be test-driving the car, but I cannot take them to a track to test-drive them, and I want to get multiple opinion. Oh yea, and fuck Mustangs unless it is pre-70's or a Fox Body.

2. Cachee0

Cachee0 OT's Technical Recruiter, Send me your resume

I have a E46 M3 cab and love it. I have had the 03 Evo and driven the G35s coups and still perfer the m3. The quility of the car is really good and you can drive it everyday. It's less boy racer to.

3. Mrjanko

Mrjanko New Member

2000-2001 M5... Amazing power, very cush, handles on a dime and fits 4 people in it! Best car under 25k period!

4. The1Ash10

The1Ash10 Active Member