getting a little frustrated

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Oct 23, 2005.

1. low20

low20 Member

so me and my gf, both 21, have been goin out or a year. everything is great, we spend lots of time together, and both enjoy eachothers company greatly. latley i feel like the physical aspect has really taken a dump tho. she has been working 50 hr weeks just about, which leaves her really tired...i can understand that. but even on the weekends or days that she doesnt have to wake up early, its like no chance in hell of getting some action. now i dont mean to sound shallow, b/c thats not what im really worried about, but hell any 21 yr old guy knows how it is, and when u have a gf, u like to be intamate...cant blame me for that. so whenever i say somehing about sex, or make a comment about it, or even a light joke, shes always like, eww, thats gross...im like, okay? whats gross about sex? like since when has it become somthing bad? btw, im a very upkept and clean guy, no nasty smells or anything like that. it just seems to immature on her part, but she was never like this before.

its always been fine before this. we were both virgins when we started going out and we decided to hop on board the sex train after like 4 months, and since then, its been an on and off thing. at the best point we were having sex like 2x a week, now like 1 time a week, and for the past month or 2 its not even sex, just other stuff. i just dont get it. tonight i whispered in her ear, lets make love, and it wasnt at a bad time, we were laying in her bed, rubbing eachothers backs...and when i said that i got a laugh....like wtf.

i dont know what else i should do, but completley give up and just wait it out. i want to talk to her about it, but whenever i bring it up she thinks that its all i care about and all that BS, when in all reality we spend about 1 hr a week being physcal and about 3-5 hrs a day together and more on weekends. i donno anymore, this sucks, i mean, i hear from just abotu everyone i know that theyre doin it like 4x a week and even 2x in a day sometimes, and im like, wow..u got it made...its not like i even expect that, but it feels like im the only one thats even interested and she could care less.

also sometimes afterward ill say something (cant really remember) and she will be like, ohh and what did i just do for you? and im like okay? i didnt think it was what you did for me, but what we just did together b/c we both wanted to. this just all sucks, so any advise would be cool...remember she hasnt always been like this, so i dont know whats wrong. she isnt really keeping herslef up down there either, sometimes not even shaving her legs, and its starting to get gross...shes a total hottie too so i dont know why shes being like this...and im not just saying tht, she really is like a beautiful hot chica, and she knows it so i donno whats up..

cliffs: gf acts wierd when i make remarks about sex, says eww etc about it. 1x a week is a good week and 2x a week is dreamland. used to be great, now its gone downhill. shes letting herself go in terms of shaving, and its getting annoying, when i comment about it she just thinks im calling her ugly, when in all reality shes really hot and beautiful..wtf? advice>?

2. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

find a mistress

3. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

sex isn't everything. give her the cold shoulder in that area if you can...see if you can make her come to you.

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

She is fucking someone else

5. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

Dude, I feel your pain. I have been dating my current GF for over 5 years (omg..) and I will probably spend the rest of my life with her. Lately sex has become an issue. When we first started seeing each other we had sex almost daily, then after we moved in togeather it was like once a week. Now its like once every 2 months. It's not that she isn't enjoying herself, infact when we DO have sex I go out of my way to show her a good time, and she usualy has multiple screaming orgasms, and she says the VERY much enjoys sex with me. The problem is she just "isn't in the mood" anymore. I don't know if its a hormonal thing (on depo for 3 years) or if she has just grown out of it (she used to be the one begging ME for it)

We have talked about it alot, and she says straight out that she doesn't think thats its fair to me, but she honestly doesn't know what to do to fix it. She has sat up all night crying because she doesn't know how to fix it, and I honestly belive that she does want to fix it, but doesn't know how. And no she is not sleeping with someone else. It's either mental or hormonal, it's not a lack of wanting it. I wish I had better advice to give you but I am trying to figgure it out same as you.

If you figgure things out, TELL ME TOO!

Hang in there brother.

6. low20

low20 Member

thanks dax..

and to the others, well of course sex isnt everything, no shit, im going by total hours we spend together v. total hrs of physicalness..we are together all the time, maybe thats part of the reason. if i thought sex was everything, then i woulda left along time ago. and no shes not fucking someone else, im not blind or stupid. she hardly has time to eat let alone cheat on me. anyway, thats not what im worried about. i guess i just gotta wait it out, cuz talking to her about it just pisses her off.