getting a girl to go down

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ky1e, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

how do you guys get girls to go down on you? im not a virigin or anything but i've never had a girl go down on me. do girls just normally do it when they feel like it or do you guys usually have to say something? :o

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I've just always done it because I've wanted to. But never with anyone but my husband honestly. IT has to be something that she's comfortable with.
    But honestly, if you're having sex, shouldn't you be able to TALK to her,especialy about your (and hers) 'happiness' in the bedroom?

3. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

My girlfriend explained to me that I'm the first person she has regularly gone down on because to her, it's more intimate that sex. And +1 on the talking about what bedroom antics make you happy.

4. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

yeah we have talked about it but it just seems akward to bring up whenever were talking about stuff like that :dunno:

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I've never had to say anything, but I have spoken about sex/oral sex and how much I enjoy it etc.

6. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, make sure its clean down there, make sure it doesnt smell bad and go down on her too.
    other than that, i dunno what to suggest. i like going down on the man... and besides that its also a "return the favor" thing... but all in all i just love it.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Hmmm,I don't find it to be a return the favor thing at all? I love doing it.. no matter if I get any of not :naughty:

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sounds like the OP is in highschool or so, and isn't in a steady relationship and is talking about just a random hookup bj.

in that case it really just depends on the girl, you can suggest it ("you know what would feel good, blah blah blah) or you can try the reciprocal thing (you do me i'll do you). or you can try it at the same time (wonderful oral sex) and suggest that.

it really depends on the girl and what she's comfortable with. at highschool some girls are cock sluts, some girls are afraid of it. depends on the girl.

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I think the easiest way is to go down on her. When you can tell she is really geting into it. Say that you wanna do 69. More often than not they will say es just so you can keep doing it to her.

10. RockChick

RockChick New Member

lol, i love it too but if i dont get any for a while, why would he?
    sure i miss doing it... but hey, its just fair... :naughty: :x:

11. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

If you cant man up enough to let your girl know you want your knob slobed you shouldnt even be having sex. Just talk to her about it. You do talk right?

12. xikar

xikar New Member

Depeneds on the girl and how much experience she has. some girls wont do it at all, some will do it if you ask or tell them, and then there are the good girls that just know how to please a man and do it whenever and basically dont give you a choice.

13. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

my girl always asks me if she can go down on me. i've never had to ask her. i don't know if she enjoys it THAT much, but she does it coz she knows it pleases me. she may not know you want it until you ask for it, who knows. maybe she wants something that you're not doing but she's not asking for it either. think about that.

14. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Make sure it smells clean.
    You can try the old....Mmmm, when you kiss below my belly button, I get sooooo turned on...Yeah, that feels good...See if it naturally progresses on down the trail ..

15. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd:

and i love going down on guys, but if you ask or nag i become seriously annoyed, and i lose all interest [for that particular moment :o]

16. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

thanks guys yeah I am in highschool :hs: but I just never really knew what to say to get a girl to do it. None of the girls i've been with have just done it without asking. but it is pretty hard to be alone with a girl especially in school when there is going to usually be parents/other people in our houses. :sad2:

17. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

My GF didn't need any hints at all. She wanted to go at it the first time we really got intimate. (Me = very lucky guy)

Thing is, some girls will never be into it, some will totally love it and want to do it anyway, and some will just like it and do it every once in a while. . . which may be the ones you have to politely "remind" that you love it. ;)

18. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

same with me... I got brains the first time we hung out.... and I have been with her for 3 years now :) ha ha go figure?

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Grow up out of that HS mentality and stop getting all nervous when it comes to talking about sex.

Really it takes comfort with each other, and if you dont have enough comfort to talk to her about sexual things, why do you think she would have enough comfort to do them?

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I don't know how the majority of women feel about it, but I have had an Ex that just LOVED itm she couldn't get enough of it. There would be times I'd wake up and there she'd be slobbing on my knob, surprise BJ FTW! (there were also a couple surprise sex incidents, but that's another story. :naughty: ) She'd just go down on me, after making out for a bit, most of the time, sometimes she'd make me "ask for it", tell her what I wanted, that was pretty hawt.

I had another EX, that didn't like it at all, probably because I nutted in her mouth, apparently she didn't like that. :dunno: :rofl: After that, she'd only give me like 3 licks during foreplay, but I'd be down on her for as long as it took, though she'd never let me finish the job down there, she'd only let me get so far and then I "had to be in her". :dunno: I always wanted to just once finish down there, with her pushing me into her neden, but alas, that never happened.

I don't really care one way orthe other if a woman goes down on me, though sometimes it is nice, it's not nessisary.

Myself on the other hand I HAVE to go down on a woman, I love having my face covered in her natural juices. :naughty:

21. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Surprise BJ . . . . mmmmmm.

22. page

page New Member

:werd:

If I'm nagged about anything sexual its an immediate turn-off.

23. CletusJones

CletusJones 329 N. Dearborn

Perhaps you didn't have what it took to get her over the edge and she'd get tired of waiting? Every guy thinks they're good at what they do to a lady with their mouth, but in reality that's not always true.

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

of course there's a starting point to becoming sexual. i didn't give my first bj until a few months after my 18th birthday. that said, i'm hoping that not many girls your age have actually engaged in oral sex. :)wtc: i know that so isn't the case.)

25. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I keep having this sick fantasy that your avvy is you in real life...:noes: ohhhhh the naughty things that would be done....