Gettin my junk checked... help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mad Mike, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Mad Mike

Mad Mike (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer

So i just got back together with this girl i used to date for 6 yrs. we broke up and 2 years passed, bumped into eachother and now we're together again. Point of the story is, we bumped uglies the other night without a condom. Soon afterwards i was asked if i had been checked lately since i've been with other girls. I wanted to lie and say yes but i do actually care for this girl quite a bit and wouldn't want to potentially cause a problem. So she asked if i could get myself checked. Here i am biting my nails cause i have an appt on friday morning to get my shit checked out. I've heard bad things about this. I heard they take some blood and do a test, i'm cool with that. But what i AM worried about is this whole "q-tip" up the cockhole thing. Someone please explain if this is neccessary or what the normal procedure is for when you guys go get your one eyed monster looked at.:noes:

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

that shit hurts soo bad.

a 60 year old woman grabbed my manhammer and said "This is going to hurt, A LOT!"

after 3 seconds its over, then next ocuple times you pee it burns.

3. angrybetty

angrybetty New Member

my bf had blood in his pee a few times after....but i loves him so much for taking the test. and i blow him once a day....i hope he thinks it was worth it.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im not sure what the rhyme or reason is... but i hear planned parenthood is big on the swab.

I got tested at a hospital and they just drew a little blood.

5. Mad Mike

fuckk is this something they normally do? im not even close to being cool with sticking something where it most definitely does not belong!

6. Mad Mike

planned parenthood can kiss my ass , i'll take the blood draw please

7. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

damn... wish my ex was as *rewarding* as you :p lol

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Fuck that.

9. Yuppy

yea its fuckin painful. at least it was free and NEGATIVE!

10. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

The Q-tip up the hole isn't actually necessary...... Most places don't do it anymore.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I was gonna say, couldn't you just ASK the doctor which method they use? Then if it was the icky method, decline the test and find some place that just does a blood test.

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

My friend thought he had some STD and when he told me that they pushed him up against the wall and shoved that extra long Q-tip down his pee tube I was rolling in laughter.

13. niwtsol

niwtsol always question

i got tested for everything last year and it was just blood and pee test. no swap needed.

14. Elvis

Elvis OT Supporter

I generally just lurk round here but I have been on the business end of one of these tests so....

My doc told me that a simple urine test will suffice in lieu of the dreaded Q-tip *IF* you haven't taken a piss for several hours prior (this information came too late for me). I had sadly just visited the bathroom while waiting so i got the Q-tip...I didn't look down but i think it went in like an inch or something, then they gotta turn it in there. As for it not hurting...lies...that shit stung like a motherfucker but only for second, its pretty quick and the pain didn't linger. The moral of the story is resist the urge to go pee anytime before the exam. hope that helps.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

they only q-tip at the cheapo places.

16. Mad Mike

thanks guys, that makes me feel alot better, i have an appt tomorrow morning at 8:45 im not peeing from here out! also anyone know how long it takes to get the results? the gf wont let me stick it in until we know the results and im not very happy about that.

17. Elvis

Elvis OT Supporter

I had the testing done on a monday morning, the results were in the mail friday if i remember correctly. I suppose that may vary with who you go to and how much testing is involved.

18. Yuppy

If i were you id make her go get checked too then if she wont let you stick her.

19. TheDemon666

TheDemon666 New Member

I've had the q-tip twice, once two of them back to back. it burns, alot. and it will burn more when you go to take a piss. you will be very uncomfortable and continuously feel like you need to pee. But usually the q-tip is used if you are under the suspicion of unrinary infections, so i am not sure why they would do that? the q-tip is sanitized to remove quite a bit of germs and infections in your cockhole. up to you, but if you do get it, it last about 5 secs at the most. I highly, highly, highly suggest that when you go home after getting the q-tip that you drink alot of water and cranberry juice. it will help with the burning during passing urine. or else your in for a real fun time. atleast you dont need to have a cystoscopy.