Get the low-down on AIFM...if you can keep up :hs:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by michael, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

2. giz

giz Active Member

3. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Yeah I read that the other day - it's interesting and AIFM has definitely worked for me

4. Damnation

Damnation OT Supporter

so, the more fat you have, the better it is?

there's so many words in that thread, it's crazy

5. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

When my E2 was 69, I should have gotten a bottle of AIFM to answer the question once and for all how well it works.

6. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

Fat actually releases estrogen....thus suppressing your testosterone levels. So yes....an overweight person would definitely notice great results from an estrogen inhibitor.

7. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

To an extent.. yes.

Elevated fat will cause elevated oestrogen levels.. because the levels are elevated (due to being fat), more of an impact is noticed.. also, it helps to relieve the fat/oestrogen cycle.. if you're fat, you produce more oestrogen, then you store more fat, producing more eostrogen, etc etc..

8. maxxpower

maxxpower OG Lauren Crew - Observer OT Supporter

So why is this product any different than any other AI?

9. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

cheaper, easier to get, more effective than adex, not as suppressive as letro..

works on par with aromasin, which is why when someone asks which to use, both are suggested.. though ordering from a website for 39$ is easier than going through a source for ~$90

10. maxxpower

ok, i havent been following the other board as of late, but I hope they arent suggesting this as a PCT or gyno combatant?

11. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

of course they are. what else would you use to combat gyno?

and from the thousands of people who have used it, it wroks very well.

12. maxxpower

Im not discounting its effectiveness, to me, it sounds like a new packaged and developed AI. When i said "i hope", gyno is serious enough that those who are experiencing it are better off sticking to the real solid inhibitors to reduce gyno than something that is newly developed.

Either way, im just reading up on it now, so it was just a comment.

13. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

I think oral ATD (the stuff found in almost all AI products - Rebound XT, Anabolic Xtreme PCT etc) is supposed to have terrible bioavailability.

I sure as hell wouldn't use ONLY AIFM as a PCT, but I'd probably use it in favour of any of those other products.

I definitely felt a difference from it. Waking up much drier, carrying less water weight. Random hard-ons, higher sex drive plus after about 3 weeks I've started to get spots on my back which I never used to have. They are all signs of higher test, so it must be doing something! :dunno:

14. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

I feel ya.

15. maxxpower

true enough.
    Im not discounting this stuff at all guys. Im just personally a bit conservative when it comes to "newly" marketed items.
    Its similar to the fucking sudo-prohormone market, these companies have no interest in health, testing etc, but kids buy this shit up like mad not knowing if there are any sides etc just to be quazi legal.
    When it comes to hormones, we shouldn't be fucking around with "un-tested" or un-proven products.

16. NUDES

NUDES New Member

so is all of the AAS you buy HG? if not, it's not much different than PH's. even if it is HG, nobody really truly knows whats going on with AAS.

17. maxxpower

Big difference with a drug that has been on the market for 40 years and one thats been on for less than 40 days.

18. NUDES

NUDES New Member

really? my point is is what do you actually know about labs you buy from? you think UG labs are safe or sanitary? how do you actually know they are? my point is is that there's risk with everything. wtih independant lab testing pretty much gone how do you know you're getting what you're paying for? how do you know it's even the right compound you bought?

i just think it's a bit hypocritical to thrash on PH's all damn day when you buy from underground labs that you've never even seen :dunno:

19. NUDES

NUDES New Member

by the way i agree with you, i'm not really arguing with you, i think PH's suck. but in the game of any hormonal enhancement in this country there is risk, you really never know.

20. maxxpower

Thats exactly why I brew my own.
    Point is... we work damned hard building our bodies. They are an investment of time, energy, money and heart.
    I drive by gas stations that look cheesy worried about my fucking car, I will be damned if I put anything "unknown" into me.

Im not preaching, Im just saying, AI, hormones etc are serious fucking shit that shouldnt be taken without serious consideration.

21. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

maxx.. its the non-methylated version aromasin. its not some new, off the wall crazy compound no one has ever heard of.

22. maxxpower

Ok, im game.
    Who makes it and where can I read up on it?

23. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

It is neither new nor unproven. It is used by literally thousands of men as their principal AI for both cycling, PCT and/or Gyno symptoms.
    I was the FIRST AI, before any of the rest of them were on the market.
    It was developed before they knew that breast cancer was a hormone driven cancer. They knew it would kill aromatase enzymes but they didn't know what good that was. Years later when it was discovered that estrogen was a driving force in cancer patients it was too late. ATD was already unpatentable and not classified a drug. So they made another drug based on the ATD formula and patented Aromasin.
    The product AIFM has been on the market for 3 years. It is a drug. It is delivered straight into your blood and is not broken apart in your stomach. It is as strong as any AI except Letrozole.

ATD's half life is 11 minutes. It has to go into your blood on a sustained release.

24. maxxpower

No offense Ulter, but you have a vested interest in this.

25. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

and none of what he said even has a semblance of bias or opinion.. its a story line based on fact :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.