GET LOST YOU BITCH!!!!!!! (is what i am thinking in my head)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, May 31, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

you guys may or may not have read my post a while back, but it was regarding a situation i have with these 2 girls, 1 of them is the girl i like, the other is just her friend, they've been friends since forever from what i know.

so to cut tons of bs, when i hang out with the girl i like, named say Amy, her friend, lets say Zoe is also there, 90% of the time. I've already made the mistake of not asking amy out when i first met her, and being as nice as i am, i have let zoe come along on our days out together, and when we head back to amy's place, zoe is there as well. Oh yeah, zoe is one annoying bitch, she acts like a complete guy, has no respect for others, and is inconsiderate.

So cut some more bs, ive had it.... when i hang out with amy, it's alll good till zoe shows up, then my energy level and everything just drops to the point where i wanna just go home and say "fuck it" for that day.

Let's here some of your comments first, theres tons i havent written

Cliffs: i recommend you to read it, but if you really wanna know, i like a girl named amy, but her friend zoe is a total cockblocker and i have no way of getting rid of her

2. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

Okay. Does Amy know how you feel? Are you actually seeing each other or just friends? Can you not just say to Amy that you just feel like hanging out with her? If they're best friends, you will have to deal with her sometimes but maybe suggest to Amy that just the two of you hang out.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

ask amy out on a DATE. problem solved.

4. J

J Active Member

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Punch Zoe in the cooter? :shrug:

6. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

You need a wingman.

7. who?

who? Guest

i did, a few times, but that's only a temporary solution. After the date, or any other occasions, zoe will be there again.
    I guess what i'm asking is how do i get zoe to realise she should go find new friends to hang out with, i mean, without amy, she has no one, and is not making any efforts to make new friends.

8. who?

who? Guest

this was suggested by many in my previous thread, i would think NONE of my friends would take this one for me
    i mean....shes not even hot, and to top it off, her personality isnt tolerable

9. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Challange "Zoe" to a glove slap!

10. BTA

BTA New Member

I still vote cooter punch

11. who?

who? Guest

sometimes i wish i could do more than that....

12. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

well if amy really likes you and wants to go out with you then you should have her talk to zoe. if they are best friends then amy should be able to explain everything to zoe. maybe if amy does all that zoe will be more understanding and back off. altho zoe doesn't seem all to bright, but talk to amy about it and give it a shot, got nothing to lose

13. who?

who? Guest

^
    zoe is over at her place every fucking day, it's like telling amy to tell her sister to fuck off, it just wont happen..
    sometimes i really wonder if it is worth going out with this girl, if it is a casual day-out thing, zoe will follow, if i buy amy dinner, most likely will have to buy for zoe as well.

14. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

well if you don't think talking to amy is going to work then its obvious that she doesn't really wanna be with you and only you. ditch the girl 'n find someone else

15. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

You simply can not tell someone to ditch their best friend. Giving people ultimatums never works.

16. who?

who? Guest

^ exactly...
    that's why i need a friendly solution
    i'm not the type of guy who would think of ways to make someone ditch their best friend for good either. I just need suggestions on how to "get her away" in a friendly way, based on all the info i've given from previous posts as well

17. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

:werd:

18. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

I stand by my original comment about suggesting just the two of you hang out. Gently suggest it be just the two of you. If she says no or shies away from it, it means she does not want to be alone with you and you need to invest your energies elsewhere..

19. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

take amy out for dinner, if zoe shows up tell her right up front you don't have enough money to pay for her also. say you were just expecting amy. if that doesn't work, punch her in the cooter.

20. aeroflyre

aeroflyre Guest

Sounds like teh problem isn't how to get amy to spend some alone time with you, but how to get zoe to stop being her friend.

Get amy to punch her in the cooter - post shots of aftermath...

21. who?

who? Guest

^
    correct, amy will hang out with either of us, it's just that sometimes she doesnt want to all a sudden ditch her friend to go out with me halfway through the day, and with me trying not to look like a jackass, i pretty much said "ok" to letting zoe come along 100 % of the time

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

I vividly recall the whole thread. I also recall how Amy and Zoe were on here under an alternate identity, asking you questions, giving you suggestions to see what you would say. Those two are all about the mind games. And with them it will always be chicks before dicks. And that was, in fact, one of the things that they said under the alternate identity. I suggest you forget about BOTH of them. It's only gonna be high school drama from here on out if you keep trying to get with 'Amy'

good luck

23. dannyboy

dannyboy New Member

i know how you feel
    i have the exact situatioin right now with my girlfriend, and this zoe is fucking terrible. She sees it as me taking time away from her and my girlfriend spending time together. Its gonna take alot of work if you wanna date her
    best solution would be a cooter punch, and im gonna have to do it

24. who?

who? Guest

^ i love the idea of a cooter punch, but seriously, tell me if or when you find a real solution to this