*Get a bigger dick crew* help me out!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nullius, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Nullius

Nullius New Member

so i'm a grower, i'm about 3 inches when i'm tiny and 6.25 when i'm full on. personally i'm happy with the size, i've never gotten any complaints and i've never been with a woman that i haven't been able to make cum (at some point or another). i've also been happy with bedroom events, and don't get me wrong, i still am with the girl i'm with now, it's just not the same sometimes.

i doubt it has anything to do with the way she moves, she's latin and moves pretty well, she's just got kindof a cavernous vagina/cervix and sometimes it doesn't create enough friction to give me any feeling, especially when she's really wet.

so i figured it's easier for me to take some pills than it is for her to have spelunking reduction surgery and my question is, what works???

i don't want some giant dick pump laying around my apartment, no crazy toys or what have you (kinda new to the vag forum if you couldn't tell already), i just want something a bit bigger to create some more friction.

*CLIFFS* need a bigger dong, what pills work and won't roid me out?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Those things are ineffective at best and dangerous at worse. She needs to do some kegals.

3. Nullius

Nullius New Member

yeah she's good at kegals, and they work sometimes, but i don't hit anything on the inside, kegals are only good for the vag at one contact point around the circumference of my penis, i'd like to be nudging up against something on the inside with my head ya know?

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Find a girl who is compatible with you. :dunno:

The only thing I've ever heard that actually works (supposedly, I've never tried it or knew anyone who has tried it) is Jelquing.

From what I hear, though, even that is dangerous if you do it wrong.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:bowrofl:

6. Nullius

Nullius New Member

7. Nullius

Nullius New Member

well seriously have you ever heard of people going in to get their cervix reduced? noooooooooooooo

8. Nullius

Nullius New Member

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm confused, is it too big around or too deep? Is she a fatty?

10. Nullius

Nullius New Member

lol, no she's not a fatty at all, she's 5'8" 140lbs, tiny waste big hips, spanish style ghetto booty, b-cup titties, flat stomach. she's really deep in the cervix and big around in the vag. kegals would only solve the vag issue, i'm trying to gain a little length to try and tickle her on the inside depth wise.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dude its not all its cracked up to be, bottoming out doesnt feel good to me at all, and often times it makes the girl want to stop or cringe in pain.

just live with what you got bro.

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I had teh same problem with an ex. latina too and moved better than any chick i'd been with, but I couldn't feel much no matter what position, so we're just friends now.

There's nothing you can do to make your dick bigger. At least not to the point where it'd make a different for you.

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

jelqing seems like even if it does make it longer, it'll reduce the circumference?

14. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

what is jelquing, I'm afraid to google that at work for some reason :o

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Even if you do these techniques, and even if you do get results, that's no guarantee it will make the sex any better for you.

Chalk it up to sexual incompatibility, either accept it as it is, or find a different girl.

And this begs the question...if YOU can't feel anything, how much does she feel?

16. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

who the hell would recommend to find another girl?

honestly

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

DumpYourSOandStopBeingInsecureanarium just doesn't roll off the tongue.

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Honey, remember when you were younger and you'd try to put puzzle piece in the wrong spot? It looked like it would fit but when you tried to it just didn't work.

What I'm saying is my dick is small and we need to break up.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop trying to make yourself grow. Pills and shit wont help.

The only thing you can do for yourself is kegals and make sure she does them as well. I'm not trying to be rude but....has she been with a lot of partners before you? 6.25 is a great size.

20. Nullius

Nullius New Member

she was with one guy that was about an inch longer than me but kindof a needle dick, and another guy that was shorter than me but packin a fucking soup can. add them together and i'm ass out.

she can only get off by the clit, so i go down on her quite often, before me she had never had a real orgasm. when i go down on her she rips bedsheets and peels the paint off the wall screaming, sex is good for her but she can only cum from my penis rarely (probably once every 2 weeks or so, but when i go down on her it's pretty much a guarantee unless she's got shit on her mind)

21. Nullius

Nullius New Member

don't get me wrong, i can get off, just doesn't feel like it used to and i've got to concentrate harder than i think i should have to. *shrugs*

guess i should start in with the freaky shit and see if that does anything for me, lol

22. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

This may sound odd... but when you masterbate do you use lubrication and how tight of a grip do you have?

I had the same problem with my last girlfriend at first. Turned out the problem wasn't her, it was my gorilla grip that I used to masterbate with no lubrication. I lightened up and after a few weeks everything was perfect.

23. Julius

Julius Guest

That whole jelqing thing seems a bit too extreme. What if you break a vessel :noes:

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Ok, so you are completely unsatisfied with the sex due to issues that YOU CANNOT CHANGE. There is nothing that you can do to make your dick bigger. There is nothing you can do to make her vag tighter (despite everyones catch-all cure of "kegels" which aren't going to help this situation at all, which I have learned THROUGH EXPERIENCE).

Do you just resign yourself to bad sex for the rest of your life? Or do you find a girl who has a tighter vag, who also meets your other criteria?

:rofl: Sometimes the responses here literally make me laugh out loud.

25. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Well there I remember hearing years ago about a surgery you could get to "lengthen" the penis, found this with a quick search.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~drcolinmoore/acps/enlargement.htm

It doesn't actually lengthen it, just moves it out a bit (a few cm's, or 1-2 inches). Honestly, just find another way to enjoy sex or find another partner.