MIL Germany Military Crew, anybody I can contact while I'm out there?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Buick Muscle, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Cliffs: I'm leaving for Germany this Saturday and I want to hook up with the OT German crew.

I'm leaving for Germany this Saturday, and from what I understand the base I will be going to will be closed on the weekends, and during the week. Now, I know their are a few OT'ers on here who are from germany, so it would be pretty kick ass if I could contact any of you all. It would be awesome if some of the German OT crew could help me out, maybe show me around while I'm out or even do a little sight seeing.

If I could get some contact numbers, then that would be awesome. I know I will with my Unit while I'm out there, but at the same time it would be great to get in contact with the OT since I know this board is more international then you would initially think.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

stick for the cause

3. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Don't ask, don't tell. :mamoru:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007
  4. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Wait, was that me? I don't recall ever being that rude to anybody for awhile...

Well, anyway, that was just the internet dude, and considering I'll be on YOUR sde of the world completly at YOUR mercy when I get over there, I think we'll be even again. :fawk:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007
  5. SmokeTheFly

SmokeTheFly New Member

I will be your guide, what are you paying per hour?

6. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Oh yeah. :o :noes:

Sorry, I've been packing and getting ready all day, so I haven't been able to get on the forum and check up on anything. Honestly, *and I know this is going to sound jacked up* I'm not even sure where in Germany were going to be at. I signed for the orders awhile ago, but since then it has been a mad rush to try to get school back home organized. Were slated to go home on the 27th, and my school starts on the 29th.

I'll let you know ASAP, since I'm trying to pull that info right now.