George Costanza question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by timberwolf, Jan 28, 2006.

1. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

In an episode of Seinfeld a friend of Elaine's tells her she really likes George..."because looks don't really matter." Anyway, when George heard this he said he would prefer a woman not like him but found him nonetheless goodlooking then to like him "because looks don't matter."
    So which do you prefer? Does anyone actually not mind being like despite their looks?

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I wouldn't really care if someone liked me despite my looks. If I was dating someone then yes I would have to say it might bother me a little. It is just I need to know and feel like I look good for the person I am with.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I would want the person I'm dating to find me somewhat attractive. On the other hand, I wouldn't want physical attraction to be the main attraction. I would want someone to like me for my personality and who I am.

btw, I love that episode :rofl:

4. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

You'd like to be able to wear a velvet jogging suit every day and all day wouldn't you? ;)

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Looks fade, personality is forever. I'd let looks slide a *little* depending on their personality.

But if she weighs more than about 125 I won't date her. I like skinny chicks.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i've always been a personality girl. i wouldn't EVER say that the guys i dated were ugly. they were, by no means, unattractive. are they models? of course not. :dunno: i tend to like someone the more that i get to know them. they become attractive because of what i learn about them, and the more i get to know them. :)

as far as i go, i get "you're cute" a lot... i would rather be cute with a great personality (which i know i have ;)) than hot and boring.

i won't date a guy if i can't talk to him about deep[er] things. i'm not superficial, and i can't stand those (male/female) that are.

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

lol

8. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

i'm not going to lie, looks do better but to a certain extend. A person with a great personality has been shown to look better once i got to know them better. The same can be said if i meet someone attractive w/ a horrible personality.

9. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Actually this weekend this sortof applied to me.
    I just finished my shift at the bar and was helping out with door duties until everyone leaves. Anyway this girl who's a semi regular comes walking by with her friend. She's a little tipsy...
    She tells me that "You're hot (remember she is tipsy). But you know what....you're the type of good looking that knows it and becomes anti social."
    Oh well....

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

cocky guys are a :nono: in my book. :o... stereotypical of me, i know, but it's the reason why i wouldn't date 98% of the guys at the gym. i go there to sweat :)naughty: ) and have calorie free eye candy :yum: :naughty:.

cockiness and confidence... there is a line. too much cockiness, and the guy loses all the potential points he once had.

11. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

LOL@ calorie free eye candy.

Thing is... I've always been on the shy side. And since I already have a gf, I'm even less motivated to go out of my comfort zone if that makes any sense. How would you really differenitate if someone is indeed cocky, anti-social or simply shy?