General troubles ( first time with a girl)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Feb 21, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

So call me wierd, for once in my life I'm starting to have emotional feelings for a girl ( I'm 18 years old a senior in high school ) Morally I think dating is pointless in highschool so I havn't really done much with anyone and really havn't felt for any girls.

I'm sort of the shy type it's hard for me to try and tell someone how I feel about them let alone a girl, I went to visit her this last weekend and she apparently didn't know how I felt with her and was hanging out with another guy while I was driving around with them ( It was REALLY Akward ) I just don't really know what to do. Should I just tell her how I feel about her all at once or ease it on?

I get confused what to do sometimes too, she doesn't live in my town but she's not that far away, long distance relationships are hard to maintain but it's worth the effort sometimes no?

When I do get the chances to visit what should I be doing with her? I think taking her to a nice dinner and a movie maybe going skating or some activity is fun. I don't know my way around her town that well but I try to find a nice place to eat and go before I pick her up.

My biggest fear is that if I try to involve myself too much and she doesn't want it to go that far that I could mess our friendship up which I don't really want to happen.

Could use any help thanks.

I just wish there was a "dating 101 handbook"

2. Pee on her leg, while handing her a flower.

One or the other will give her a warm feeling, and will also mark her as 'yours' to other potential suiters.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

that isn't funny ^^ I'm trying to get a serious response :(

4. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

I try to find a nice place to eat and go before I pick her up.

Sounds like you are already taking her out for dinners, is this true?

5. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Beat her. Beat her to within an inch of her life. This achieves 2 things:
    1. Teaches her a lesson to see another man
    2. Ask her if she wants a man who can't protect her. Where was the other guy when she was getting beat?

6. AnoesisX

AnoesisX New Member

just go for it, i was in love with this girl, we were friends i waited to long then she never felt the same way she did before when we first met and became friends. It ate me up inside seeing her with other guys when i was still in love with her she still doesn't know how much i cared for her because i was a to scared to tell her my true feelings becuase i was afraid it might fuck up our friendship big mistake. so go for it

they have dating books , i had dating for dummies which was pretty good.

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

:mamoru::mamoru:

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

GTFO you troll :o

9. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown:

10. bclimn

bclimn New Member

hahahahaha that made my day lol

11. bclimn

bclimn New Member

just be yourself and tell her you like her... if you dont take the risk youll just regret it... but then again college is around the corner and theres plenty of options
    movies, go to park, do fun things you both like
    theres no rewards in anything unless you take the risk

12. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I got the guts and told her, but it's wierd she doesn't know what to say I thought she sorta had a clue but she really had no clue at all so she is speechless right now I can only hope that it turns out alright, my biggest worry is that it will break our friendship we had to start with.

And I thought she likes me because some of the comments she makes to me all the time when she first gets on the phone or msn ect.. like calling me sexy and stuff it may just be a girl thing but none of the other girls I know do it to me so I'm just biting my nails :noes: and hoping everything turns ok.

13. Knightmare X

Knightmare X OT Supporter

if not don't worry about it, there are many others

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

That's so true but it just bothers me right now you know.. heh

15. vietboi812

vietboi812 New Member

Dont worry dude i went through the same thing she gonna accept it give her a few days. And when they say they really didnt know you liked them, they really mean it. I guess thats how it works ahahha. Hope this helps

16. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Have we not learned ANYTHING from the '80s Cheese Molly Ringwald movies?

The Good male fiend always loses in the end. You have to grow some gonads and tell her earlier on, before your doomed to the friendship ladder. ;)

18. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    If you were a "Bad Boy", your objective would be so much easier... Really, I have nothing to say to you but "Just Do It" -Nike