general tips on getting a guy to take interest

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zooenthusiast, Apr 18, 2007.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

i was just wondering how to go about this cause there's a guy that i'm interested in and i'm unsure if he is too. i just thought maybe some guys here could give me some ideas of what piques their interest in a girl. you know just little things i could do or say.

2. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Kind of hard to say. Depends a lot on the guy. I already know if I'm "interested" in a girl quickly, then I have to get to know them a little bit and their personality will decide.

Try not to act too clingy but still go talk to him or, shit, even YOU can ask him out.

And seriously, if a guy is unsure or doesn't want a relationship, fucking him won't change that... I know some girl who did that a few times and then would be upset when the guy didn't call or want anything else.

3. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

It doesn't take a lot to catch a guys interest. You need to display your feminine qualities around him. Honestly, how attractive are you, 1-10?

4. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

how bout a pic instead of 1-10 would work better

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Every guy is different. We can't answer for you what would "pique his interest." Plus, you need to be yourself, not be who you think he wants you to be. If he doesn't like you then who gives a shit.

6. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Don't lose any sleep if some guy doesn't like you. Oh well try a different one then.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Flirt with him. Find opportunities to touch him more than you normally would.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's very physical for a man. You could be a 10/10, but if the guy you like is into fat chicks, for example, he won't like you regardless because you're not his type physically.

9. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

show up naked, and bring beer.

10. Original

Original OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

The one thing I don't like is when girls get all clingy. Guys want a girl to chase actually have to try to get, I can't stand it when a girl I'm not typically interested in, makes the situation a thousand times worse by telling me friends to tell me she likes me, trying 100 different ways to meet up with me, etc.

Just keep letting your feminine and good traits shine. You obviously know he's somewhat interested (all guys I know aren't subtle about showing interest), just keep reeling him in :hs:

11. Mechaniker

Mechaniker DumbShit

be straight up and ask him out. that usually does it for me.
    and i am free tonite ;)

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's cool if it's a chick that you ARE interested in, tho.

13. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

That's only because you're not interested in them. If there is a girl I like, i don't want to have to fucking play games and chase her.

14. Original

Original OT Supporter

Whoops I guess I left out that big point. :o I was saying that since they're not already in a relationship.

I mean only when girls do this initially before I really get to like them :hs:

Perhaps I'm different. If I meet a girl who I initially like.. there needs to be a challenge. I'm not all for girls that throw themselves all over me in the beginning stages.. unless I want a one night stand :o

15. Ludwig

Ludwig New Member

If the guy is not throwing up any signs, try not to work yourself to hard, he's probably not interested in you. Or maybe he's not looking for a relationship.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

smile :)

17. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Untrue. I had a crush on a girl through high school and I ran into her after we graduated. Smokin hot. We hung out once and after that she would call once-twice a day. She would show up at work and hang out for a while. My calls were answered in no mroethan 2 rings. After a week of that I didn't want to hear her name.

18. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

just go up and ask him out. i had a chick do that to me when i started a new job recently. apperantly i had been oblivious to all the subtle signals she was trying to send, just because i dont think about that kind of thing at work about coworkers :dunno:

it was sort of cool and flattering :)

19. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

I would just talk to him, find out what he likes and stuff. Then ask him if he wants to go out or just hang out and get to know one another better. I mean ive had girls ask me what kind of stuff I like and then we talk, usually hang out outside of school/work and talk about and or do things we like . ie - goin to the motocross track, go fishing, play video games, go to movies. pretty much whatever and its allways fun and usually makes each other like eachother that much more.

20. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

This is a big flag for most of us. You don't need to grab him, just touches every now and then will get his attention. Gets my attention anyway.

21. purebad

purebad I don't need your approval, right?

How about the reverse, how to get girls to notice us guys, I feel like I'm so generic that girls walk by and don't even see me. yes, I have a less than average self esteem :(