General places to purchase lube?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by II nonsense II, Jul 13, 2006.

1. II nonsense II

II nonsense II Not Membered

quick question: i'd like to know where there are general places to get lube.. besides "sex shops" and also which lubes are the best..

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

CVS, Genovese, food stores, kmart, walmart, target, drug stores, etc. Try KY..many types of it, see what you like best!

3. II nonsense II

thanks! wow i never knew they could be purchased in many different stores lol.. i should have bothered checking before..

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Just be careful with the warming lube. Some women don't like it (although some love it).

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Hint

Target brand generic water based lubricant is exactly the same as Astroglide. Which is generally preferred by many people.

And it's an assload cheaper.

6. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Is there a wal-mart equivalent? We don't have a Target anywhere around, and I know our WalMart sells KY & Astroglide, but I never really noticed if they sold a generic Astroglide. If anyone happens to know if they do, then I'll make a trip to the next nearest WalMart to check. I love astroglide, but I would rather not pay $6 for 2oz, and the only time I'll buy it online is if I'm stocking up on a variety of stuff from the same store. That's the only point when I end up saving money in the end, even after shipping.

I'm also seconding the KY warming issue. I hated it. It burned & we had to stop all activities, and you can't exactly wash lube out. Some girls like it though, so if it's going on the outside of the condom, then it's best to make sure there are no objections first.

There are lubes I much rather prefer over Astroglide, but I've only been able to find them online. Bliss lube is the one I highly recommend. I would make a list of lubes & my reviews for them, but it would be a long list that I don't feel like typing up right now.:rofl:

7. II nonsense II

A review would be great! :x:

8. Clix

Clix New Member

Last time I used the girl loved it. During foreplay and sex she said it was great but like afterwards when we stopped it got to intense for her and she would take a shower which depending on the mood and exhustion state just let things continue in the tub which was always nice. :naughty: