MMA Gene Doping

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Optamix, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Wave of the future and difficult if not impossible to detect.

2. in for olympic athletes dying from having sludge for blood

3. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Your thinking of blood doping. EPO is much safer.

Blood doping is when you take out some of your blood, centrifuge it, drain all the non red blood cells then freeze it. Before an event you reinject it into your system. Can cause strokes.

4. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

EPO is dangerous as fuck heaps of Road Cyclists have died from it.

5. overdosing on EPO causes your body to produce so many red blood cells that your blood is sludgy and your heart fails from trying to pump it

6. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

Blacks have been gene doping for 300 years now

7. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

Take that shit somewhere else.

8. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

LOL Well it's kinda true. More of breeding them to be genetically better, but it's not false. I wish I were black then I could listen to my rap music loud. Plus Tim would be afraid of me and I could just scare him away from his Ex.

9. roose

roose Guest

ban :nono:

10. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

:nono: 1st and only warning from me, keep shit like this out of the cage.

11. Optamix

Optamix New Member

I agree. Everyone tries so hard to be PC that its taboo to even point out race. It's hinging on ridiculous.

12. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

It might have happened yes but its not like it was their choice. it was like:

Master: You strong man slave go sex strong woman slave or get beat to shit.
    slaves 1 & 2: ok :(

and they still got beat to shit.

so you can take the shit somewhere else you hate monger NRA/KKK midwest fuck head!

You racist.

13. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Ahhh.. I'd LOVE to hear about where you got that piece of information? Did you read it in a book? Oh, yeah. You can't read.

That shit is retarded. No one is being racist, it's a true fact and no one cares what YOU think happened 300 years ago.

14. this post is super incoherent.

15. Redneck Shinobi

Fuck I wish I was genetically superior. Man if people didn't wish this shit, we wouldn't have super heroes or any of that cool shit. The question really is.

[​IMG]

16. Optamix

Optamix New Member

So we should never talk about Nazi Germany? You know, I would hate to hurt your feelings with you being a Jew and all.

You can't change history. Talking about it doesn't make you a bad person. I don't give a fuck if the Jews didn't want to get gassed, it happened. And if I make the statement that lots of Jews died in the gas chambers it shouldn't be offensive. It is retarded to censor history because you might offend someone. Wait, I'm sorry. I meant "It is mentally challenged to censor history" :rolleyes:

17. I don't know how substantiated your claims of superior athletic performance being genetic in blacks are though, so much as it just being folk wisdom.

18. Optamix

Optamix New Member

If it worked or not is debatable. That it was attempted is fairly substantiated.

19. Redneck Shinobi

Hitler was basically just trying to make the white people catch up. :rofl: Fuck I know my plane is gonna crash tomorrow, I'm a fucking asshole. I hope I don't get banned for that, I'm totally not racist, although admittly African Americans do scare me, especially the big ones. I see a big white guy I'm like oh I can fuck that guy up. Example Tim Sylvia. Whatever :rolleyes: now Bob Sapp :eek3: I'd hide under the canvas.

20. I'm sure this has begun a productive dialog on modern race relations.

21. Redneck Shinobi

:rofl: I have friends of all races including them. I honestly don't see a difference in anything other than physical looks. I never have growing up, even though the city I grew up in was 95% white. I now live in a city where I'm a frigging minority and I love it. I got kicked out of my grade 7 class by my teacher when we were playing I spy with my little eye (yeah a really hardcore school I went too, I think my teacher was just gay) and when brown came up I said my best friend Andre who happened to be black, and I got screamed at LOL. I didn't think I said anything wrong, but apparently I did, Andre didn't give a shit he laughed.

22. Optamix

Optamix New Member

I think its more than debatable that black people are more intimidating. At least in America a large chunk of their sub culture tend to be more aggressive. Sterotypes exist for a reason. Is it all inclusive? No. Can you make broad generalizations based on them that will have a high degree of correctness? Yes. It's why marketing works.

I don't like to fight black people, as a general rule they just fight harder. It has nothing to do with physical build or ability. They just tend to be more aggressive, be less fearful, and be harder break mentally in a fight.

I'm sick of people having to tip toe around race relations because of political correctness.

23. of course, the anti-PC backlash is often used as an excuse to spread racism and ignorance.

24. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

And as we all know, you are teh authority on what is acceptable to say