GUN Gemtech Halo 5.56 supressor for $399 **not for Hoss

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thegooch, Nov 27, 2009.

1. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

GEMTECH BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

[​IMG]

We have a small quantity of our rugged-as-hell, universal-mounting, 5.56mm HALO suppressors (pre-2009 style*) that we figured we'd close what's been a year-o'-fun with, and throw a little Black Friday GEMTECH-love your way!
    *These are the pre-'09 HALO suppressors with the original style mounts. These are the non-Smith Vortex type mounts but work with the USGI A1/A2 bidcage, PWS FSC556, VLTOR VC-1 and any other NATO standard flash hider.

Purchase a GEMTECH HALO suppressor, the class-leading universal mount 5.56mm silencer in military duty around the world, at the significantly discounted price of $399!!!!
    (prepaid, + S&H).

HOW TO ORDER: Your order must be received at Gemtech via fax, email, or phone between 5am Mountain Standard time Friday, November 27th, 2009 and before close of business on Monday, November 30, 2009; C.O.B. is 5pm MST; 7pm for you East Coasters, and 4pm for you West Coasters.

E-mailed or faxed orders gladly accepted over the Thanksgiving weekend while we are closed.
    Send 'em in via e-mail: [email protected] or fax to: (208) 939-7804

We're so concerned that some of you might have poor penmanship, so we made this handy order form: Feel free to download the order form, and send it our way: Click here to download the word .doc form here to make things easy.

Small Print #1: This offer expires in it's entirety at 5pm MST, Monday, November, 30, 2009 or while supplies last. ABSOLUTELY NO ORDERS WILL BE HONORED OR ACCEPTED AFTER 5PM NOV 30th, 2009. No whining on Tuesday morning. Make sure you get your order into us on time. If you're faxing your order in, feel free to call Monday and confirm we got it. (We love to chitchat.) Emailed orders will receive email confirmation back on Monday.

Small Print #2: All orders shall be prepaid by credit card, Visa and MasterCard only. No open accounts, no mailed in checks, MO's, etc. CC only. If you don't include a CC number on an email order, we understand - but you MUST include a phone number in your email or fax where we can reach you during business hours on Monday for credit card payment. Any orders that do not have payment arrangements secured by close of business Monday will be cancelled.

Small Print #3: There is only a limited quantity of these suppressors available, but we guarantee there will be at least 100 HALOs available at this offered price. When they're gone, they're gone. No rain checks, no backorders, no substitutions. First come, first serve. Are we tracking here? Good. What are you waiting for? Get moving!

Small Print #4: BATFE Transfer taxes and any transaction fee, if any, charged by your transferring dealer is the responsibility of the customer.

Small Print #5: Shipping, Handling & Insurance will be $20 flat rate per order for all orders.

Small Print #6: This deal is open to individuals and dealers and there is a limit of ten per customer - until we run out. Individuals will be responsible for any dealer transfer fees and must notify us of which dealer to transfer the suppressor to at time of order.

No refunds if you can't get a CLEO signoff, find a dealer to transfer it, etc.

Small Print #7: All sales are final. PERIOD. Suppressors will carry the normal Gemtech guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. No upgrades. We cannot convert these to '09 models at a future date.

2. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

Oh hey gemtax time!

3. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

wow. thats inexpensive for that caliber. are those ones able to be cleaned?

4. Keesh

Keesh New Member

That's a good deal on Halos.

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

No need to clean .223 really. The neat thing about the halos is you don't need a QD mount. They can mount on ANY rifle with a standard flash hider.

6. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

fuck this is tempting....

7. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

lets see....new leaf springs for the jeep: $400, Mite suppressor + threading/cutting, etc and tax stamp ~$500......Gemtech Halo $400 + stamp...hrmm

8. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

apparently the wife said because I got the Droid, I can't do this :wtc:

9. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

Keesh, get one for me for xmas. You owe me for all the ass pounding I let you do to me

10. Keesh

Keesh New Member

sucker. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of deals in the next year or so.

11. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Sending me disgusting text messages at 4AM of what you want me to do to you does not count.

12. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

yeah no. its what you did to me. only benefit is i don't get constipated anymore :hs:

13. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

fuck i should just do this behind her back with my business account money

14. You're your own man. She needs to know that. Buy it, then beat her with it.

15. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

when you're married for a few years, tell me that :wavey:

16. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

she said "tell him to ask laurel about that"

17. You allow her to speak?

18. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

sometimes

19. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

get a room

20. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Buy me one while you're at it. I just saved $800 the other day, but I think I'd rather save it then spend ~$650 on a can

21. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

its still a steal. i had already decided to hold off on the Mite for a bit when I got the droid and had to cancel the fucking Sprint account, and then after offroading this weekend the leaf springs mostly failed on the jeep. :rofl:

22. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

Interesting but I don't know how big of an ass the Memphis cleo is and it's too much time to find out

23. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Do a trust and avoid all that shit.

24. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

25. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

Edu on how to?