LGBT Gays who check out straight guys

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Biomechanoid, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

I was in the locker room at the gym today and this obviously homosexual man was checking me out. If I catch another guy checking me out, it's no big deal and I take it as a compliment... but when they continue to do so, even after they realize you've caught them...

that's just rude. some goes for straight people checking each other out too... it's just rude. But... in the bars and clubs I've been in, it seems alright to continue staring even after someone notices you're staring. Is there some kind of culture clash here?

dunno. just struck me as very bizzare. or maybe I'm just the wierd one (sexual tendancies aside mind you :o )

2. Taylor

Taylor Guest

It's unfair to only say that about gay guys. I know tons of straight guys who do this to women all the time. I think it's just people who are not very courteous or subtle, rather than any particular group.

3. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

I was in the gym last week showering (we don't have curtains) and I turn around and some guy is literally staring at me jerking off.:sad2:

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Personally, I think it's rude as well - gay or straight, it doesn't matter. Some gay guys, like straight guys, are very ballsy. They'll stare you down regardless of whether or not you catch them looking at you.

5. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

It's not just gay guys, but I've noticed it happening a LOT more in the gay bars/clubs that I'll go to occasionally, than in a regular bar or club. I'm usually a people watcher and think it's somewhat amusing to see the expression on a guy's face when he gets caught checking some chick out. But for a specific example, I was at boomers (gay club) 2 weeks ago to meet a chick, and it seemed that almost all of the guys would continue to stare after being caught (and I'm not just reffering to looking at me).

it just seemed more prevailant in the gay bars/clubs than in regular ones

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

:werd:

7. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

welcome to how females feel majority of the time. :mamoru:

we have our little ways of dealing with things like that. :)

8. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

I didn't know what to do or say, so I just left. Thank god I haven't seen him since.:squint:

9. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

eek...I'm a gay guy and that wouldn't thrill me. Even if the guy was totally hot..that's just way beyond acceptable.

I can guarantee that I don't stare at guys any more than my str8 friends do at girls...of course a couple of them could use some subtlety lessons. :)

10. TXGuy8406

TXGuy8406 Guest

I dont see a problem with checking anyone out in the gym, I just got back from the gym as was checked out by many guys..doesnt mean they were gay or doing it in a sexual way...we are in the gym hopefully to make our bodies look better so if you see a dude who looks good and those are the same results I would stare too.... I read this then went to the gym and noticed everyguy was staring consistently at another guy for extended periods of time.. I see no problem in it...take it as a compliment.....

and for the shower guy....blar that grose...I am gay and would have busted him in his lip...

11. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i check out straight guys all the time :hs:

12. NOVAJock

I agree with you to a point. It's still rude when you actually make eye contact, or look back at the guy that's checking you out and he just keeps doing it.

13. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...okay, so that's just strange.

But as for the staring/culture clash thing, at the gay clubs and gyms of Washington, DC, we have a hands on policy. Like, don't think it weird to be at Velvet (DC's Babylon) and some guy just rubs your chest, then another guy grabs your ass, and then someone else randomly tweaks your nipple...hehe. It is just something that happens, and whenever I tell the new queers that I take with me for their first Velvet experience that 'you will be touched...don't sweat it', they sorta freak out initially, then kinda start to like it.

...but getting all ballsy and staring at you jerking off is soooo inappropriate (except if at a urinal and someone is poorly attempting to seduce you (and even then, sketchy))--especially in the showers (Sonic, are you sure this place isn't a secret bath house?) is just wrong!

14. NOVAJock

Very true about Velvet Nation. I went there back in October for Madonna-rama.

I was dancing with a friend of mine when this guy came up behind me and started dancing with me and thrusting his pelvis at me. I turned around and looked and wanted to run. I just looked at my friend :eek3: and mouthed.... "H-E-L-P!!!!!!"

He grabbed on to my neck, pulled me out in to the middle of the dance floor and rescued me. :big grin:

15. CoCo

...yes, one always must have an escape planned at Velvet.

16. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I maintain that those clubs sound creepy and I don't want to be in that type of situation :eek3:

17. CoCo

...sure...