LGBT Gays under 20 = DRAMA

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, May 7, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

I know! Thats a generalization, but it feels like that is the case up here in seattle at least! So for all you who read this and are under 20, PLEASE prove me wrong and tell me you aren't like my friend! :hs:

My friend Kel IM's me asking me to IM some dude in Atlanta cause he forgot his name. I was like dude, just tell him you're sorry but you forgot his name and ask for it. Most people acknowledge people more by their screennames online than their real names when it comes to internet chat anyways.

He begs. I puss out and say okay. I IM the guy and i tell him im sorry to bother him but Kel is making me IM him because he wants me to get his name and he's too embarassed to ask him. The guy is like :ugh:

Seconds later, Kel tells me he got it and I'm like good, cause i told him the truth. Kel acts all shocked and tells me he hates me and we haven't spoke since. I told him to stop being so butt hurt but no response.

WHY?!?! Am I just a bitch with no sympathy or is just a little bundle of drama!? :) :wtc: :nono:

2. Taylor

Taylor Guest

:wtf:

I'm 19, and way more mature than that. I try to minimize personal drama.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I've noticed that some gays, regardless of age, are just all about starting drama, perpetuating drama, and reigniting long lost drama... Soo, it is all about the caliber of the gay, and not just the A/S/L... I have put it out there VERY clearly that I want no more drama in my life, very much stealing a page from Mary J's book, but some fags just gotta test me... And I am not one to respond kindly.

4. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Thank the good lord you are. We need more youngsters like you! kekeke

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

I agree exactly. I don't bother judging by age anymore but rather by ambition and maturity level. To quote one of the great pop groups "Act your age and not your shoe size" (B*Witched). :greddy:

But seriously, I'm letting him be the one to contact me. I'm surprised he still is mad about this whole incident anyways. If I dont hear from him, I'll just have to find someone else to take his ticket that I was gonna give him for sweet ass Mariners Box Seat tickets. :bigthumb: ;)

6. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Tell your friend to stop acting like the stereotypical, spineless, under 21 queens that normally hang out at dance clubs on a Saturday night with their wrists flailing all over the place, and sssssssssssssss rolling off their tongues like it's a friggin snake pit.

8. CoCo

:rofl: , talk about a queer with a razor tongue [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Bwahaha. It's fun to go and watch the drama. Oh how do i know....:o

But yeah, somebody needs to grow up and gain a set of balls. Caring about what people will do hundreds of miles away that he has never met can't bode well for the old conscience. :ugh:

10. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

That's what i was saying. The dude is on the other side of the country. Fat chance they'll ever meet... It's sorta annoying that hes still pissed 24 hours later but more funny than anything else.

Seattle is a small city and really does have a lot of drama for the fact that everyone knows everyone else. Sorta makes me happy that I'm moving to Columbus, Ohio but it seems like drama is worse there judging from the people I met there when i visited. Lucky thing I'll be so busy with grad school that i won't have time to give a damn :)

11. CoCo

12. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:fawk:

13. RedGoober4Life

I can come visit. I'll bring you niagara falls. Oh and if you want, soil from Love Canal. :ugh:

:)

14. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

:bigthumb:

15. RedGoober4Life

But you can never mix them, or uhm...you'll get really dirty mud? :hs:

16. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Anyone under 20 = Drama

17. CoCo

I was very drama free back then. But then again, I was 17 and in a relationship with a 34 year old... so that had the potential to elicit drama. But it never did.

18. RedGoober4Life

:eek3: How'd that work out?

19. CoCo

It was wonderful... I luv a man who knows what he wants, and actually has an intellect. The fact that older people usually know a lil something extra when it comes to pleasure isn't bad either (especially to a 17b year old). I like physical contact... to caress a shoulder, to tenderly brush a chest, to trail a back. I like someone to rest against me, and read, while I message your chest. At the time, I noticed that older men appreciated such things. My younger minions just like it in a very monotonous style: wam, bam, thank you man....

20. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

werd, i get so much shit for dating guys in their 30s since i'm only 21, but in reality, all my friends are in their 30s and i find more in common with them than my peers.

My longest relationship was with someone who was 35yo and we got a lot of crap from everyone. My friends thought he was only after sex and others thought I was just looking for a sugar daddy. Rob bought me jack shit, but rather gave me a lot of time and company. We spent all summer hiking and travelling around Washington. I helped him study for his GMAT for the MBA program. He helped me with grad school applications. Its clearer now that we were at different stages in our lives and perhaps looking for different things but he has become one of my best friends.

Sometimes i feel like a 31yo trapped in a 21yo body but i get over it really quickly when I look at how many years i have left ahead to enjoy life :)

21. RedGoober4Life

Gosh do I feel young here. :hs:

I don't really notice the difference in people. Maybe in a few more years I'll notice how this all works, but really, I don't. :wiggle:

22. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

God I have such a thing for older guys...glad I'm not the only one :o

23. Josey

Josey Guest

:werd: to the :werd: I think there'd be a lot less "acceptance" problems if there wasn't so much Exageration in the way some gays are.

24. Josey

Josey Guest

Hey...I know down here in "Hickville" that a 34yr old dating a 17yr old is gonna get the 34yr old [​IMG] Then again up there in DC it might be different... :squint:

25. CoCo

Naww, [​IMG]is pretty much [​IMG] no matter where ya go, but that's only if I kiss/suck/fuck and tell, tiger... And I did not.