LGBT Gaydar tunning!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Fate13, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Ok in my last topic there was a request to help with honing gaydar. I will pay many intranets to anyone who can help. I desperately need some tips on figuring out who's potentially gay at my school... (Saying to look for ppl from this forum doesn't help!)

2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Feather boas.

All gay people carry a feather boa with them at all times.

And sometimes they carry a combination of colors to designate which clan they are in.

I remember distinctively one day my friend and I were following these two sisters and I entered the off-ramp too quickly and kind of got all up on their bumper. And my friend said, "Uh oh, those aren't just pieces of cloth. Those are gang colors." Sure enough at the light they gave us the look over, and I apologized. And they smiled. And I smiled. And know I have connections.

...so sometimes you just don't know by a cursory look at a gay person's feather boa(s).

3. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

And it's tuning.

Whenever a vowel is followed by more than one consonant it makes the preceding vowel short.

i.e.
    riding
    ridding

4. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Look for guys that are well taken care of... kinda like metro, but on our side.

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:rofl: I will so be posting a picture if I can find it on my digicam, unless someone deleted it before I left him the other day.

6. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

OMFG thankyou so much, i didnt have the uhm... balls to make this thread, i'm a coward :noes:

7. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Ok found the digicam..... he deleted it. damn it damn it damn it! Now if I could just find my Sidekick2 :wtc:

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Be observant, and people will out themselves.

Maybe it's my psych/analytical background, but simply watching people has finely tuned my gaydar. Notice who looks at whom. And why,

Observe language.

Queers move differently in the world that str8 people do. We just carry ourselves a lil differently. Thanks to metrosexuality, we cannot always rely on who's more 'kept' than others, but the 'movement' has yet to betray me...except outside of the United States (but that doesn't count).

9. Josey

Josey New Member

:werd: Movement and where someones eyes tend to travel are huge give aways...

10. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

With the almighty internet buffer i am alot braver then i would be in real life! :uh:

11. CoCo

See, I'm a different breed. Who I am online, is exactly who I am in real life.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

12. Josey

Josey New Member

:WERD:

13. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Wish i had that talent... :(

14. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

whats it mean when a guy stares at you from time to time, even after you red-handedly catch him looking? :eek3:

15. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

It means I'm about to grab your hand, drag you out to his truck and bend you over the tailgate by the campfire :naughty:

16. XPX

XPX New Member

because of people like you I get scared whenever I'm in public :rofl:
    don't ask me why but sometimes I feel people over-analize me, everything I say or do always creates drama and confusion...it doesn't have to be sexually related but I think I'm one of those that people pay attention to...it kind of sucks :o

17. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

what do you mean? eyes travel where? i'm lost, and in need of some serious lessons.

18. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

me to, but i think he is refering to people checking out places that guys normally don't look at... pluss long stares? (just a guess)

19. CoCo

...it means he wants to mount you. Or wants to be mounted. Maybe not that instant, although he has probably considered it. But definitely mountage is being pondered.

20. CoCo

I don't always voice my opinions. And remember that these things are simply opinions. It just so happens that I'm usually correct in my observations... :coolugh:

And it's why the federal government pays me.

21. CoCo

Well, being the only male child amongst a lot of girls, I have extensive first hand knowledge of female behavior. Which made me very conscious of the differences between how males act --and interact-- as apposed to females. Initially, my interest in such behaviors was simply a way a being stealth in my own sexuality. But somewhere along the way, the realization of such behavior being social constructs irritated me beyond measure; ultimately the realization liberated me. I decided to create my own standard, and be CoCo.

Another result of this process was that I became rather adept at observing others behavior. Especially men. So, I noticed who heterosexual men looked at, with hungry eyes. Then I noticed that some men didn't, or didn't look with the same zeal. Then I noticed that some men looked at me with the same zest that heterosexual men looked at women. Correlations formed. I tested the waters...and enjoyed the swim.

Because my formative years were all an exercise in stealth, language became rather important to me. I never really wanted to lie to people. As a native american, 'honor' is an important concept to me. [There is a book/series that Ferron, Sam, and I read years ago, where a group of very powerful women are governed by a set of rules, one of which is that they cannot speak a lie. These Aes Sedai are very intentional with their words, guiding people to believe what they wanted without actually uttering lies. They edit what they say of the truth, leaving rather important potholes in the truth...holes that others who don't think in the same context will usually fall into, and believe the intended versus what was actually spoken. I found this concept very much likened to fag-speak.] So I noticed that when I spoke about relationships, I left out rather important chunks of the situations...like that there was more than one dick involved. Typically, heterosexuals guys were very descriptive --some would argue creative-- in their tales of sexual exploits. But not everyone... So again I tested the waters, and enjoyed the swim.

These are simply examples. And simply my experience.

22. tony

tony Guest

23. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

i see, would you think it incredibly dull of me if i were still slightly lost on the entire thing?

24. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

:bowdown: I love the Wheel of Time! I can't even bring myself to read book eleven, because then i'll be forced to wait before the final book comes out, and that would kill me. It's better that I choose to not read it myself, but have it there on my bookshelf. :p

Yes I know i'm weird.

25. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

well this has what to do with helping.............