Gay vs Being a Gentleman

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by enfiniti, Jul 30, 2007.

1. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

so went on vacation with some friends from school for the weekend out in the country. There were 11 of us and everyone was a couple except me and another chick. Goin in, I was warned she would probably try to hit on me because I guess girls hate being the only single chick in a group.

Anyway we hung out, mostly with other people around but she was trying to place herself sitting next to me when we would sit down to eat or when we walk somewhere and the like. We got pretty drunk, most of us started drinking hard at about 4 but she was tanked quickly, maybe by 9pm and then shit hit the fan.

She kept doing high school stuff like giggling at stupid shit and hitting me on the arm and what not. Eventually she was just drunk and gond and tried to take her clothes off and flash me. While she did this, i noticed what she was about to do, and turned and looked away for courtesy because she was clearly drunk out of her mind. She noticed this and dragged another friend away to talk to her about it. She told our friend to ask me if I thought she was hot becasue she really wanted me at the point. When she came back over to sit at the fire she sat next to me and wanted to drink more and I talked to her for a while to get her into the idea of just drinking water.

Very long story made slightly shorter, ended up sleeping in our seperate tents and everything seemed cool in the morning. Didnt talk to her yesterday when we got home or today either.

Gave the cliffs to a good friend of mine and his response was "wtf kind of homo are you"

while the shit was going down over the weekend I was thinking I wasnt going to take advantage of this chick because she is a real good friend of my friend who invited me. Would make things weird as hell. But then again, I now feel pretty gay for not at least leaving options open for some other time as was told to me by my friends.

thoughts?

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You were just being a nice guy. Nothing gay about that. But nice guys don't get laid.

Are you guys in high school?

3. enfiniti

Thats what I thought...

she's 21, I am 22, but she is really christian, never gotten laid, had a somewhat serious boyfriend once to my knowledge but otherwise very inexperienced in that kind of stuff. Either way, I wanted to stay out of any regretable situations that night, thats all

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She was flashing you, wanted to fuck you, but she's a conservative Christian?

5. enfiniti

must have sucked at story telling. This is the first time shes really drank more than 1 or 2 wine coolers in an evening. She drank maybe a liter of kahlua mixed drink at like 20 some proof within maybe 90 minutes.

6. enfiniti

I realize actions>words but in this case I would have rather punted on that for at least the time being and come back around some other time and see if there is anything there.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Then honestly, from a moral perspective, you probably did the right thing.

I'd hate to deal with the aftermath of having a conservative Christian getting drunk and having sex with her...

8. enfiniti

well the thing is, there was 9 other people there, all of whom saw the whole incident and would probably take my side if i did anything by the way she was acting. But taking a poll of my peers I keep hearing that I did the gay thing by not even stepping up to bat.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Your friends calling you gay are just jealous that she flashed you and not them.

10. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

was she attractive?

11. enfiniti

maybe a high 7 - low 8, in my range regardless.

12. Asses Maximus

you're gay. :rofl:

In all seriousness. You arent gay, but I would have handled the situation differently. Usually when somehting like this happens to me, it comes from a girl I think is ugly. So if a high 7 low 8 tried to show me her tattahs and wanted to stay in the same tent I would have.

13. enfiniti

so if you knew a girl was religious as hell and would probably go bat shit crazy if she had sex before she got married... you would still consider it?

if she was sober and hit on me and all this shit, probably would have been a different story but she was plastered.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Now that I know about her crazy religious side, I think the enfiniti acted in his best interest in this situation.

15. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

I'll go on a limb here and say you did the right thing.
    Idk about anyone else here but you'd feel empty after busting that nut.
    He would wake up knowing he took advantage of a girl who's.. what.. virgin?

16. Asses Maximus

I have have been with a girl like that and she still managed to say no. I didnt say I would have sex with her, but I wouldnt have ignored her.

17. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

What are you, her dad? Besides, Jesus doesn't care about blow jobs, eh?

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Your friends are just doing what friends do. I passed up easy action and my buddies jokingly called me gay.

If you do not want to hit it, then do not hit it. Simple as that imo...

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

hmm... i try to stay away from hardcore christians. good call imo

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

would you say her behavior turned you off?

21. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I had a similar situation in Uni and would have totally hit it if not for other people drama cockblocking me. My friend was just as horny as any other girl but she liked me a lot and wanted to have some fun cuz she knew I wasn't sleeping with 1/2 her sorority.

I wouldn't say it was gay to not sleep with her...afterall, to thine own self be true. However, I would have gone for it.

22. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

You did the right thing. If you friends are calling you gay because you didn't take advantage of a woman blasted out her mind they need to grow up.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im not sure if you are gay or not, but you are doing things for all the wrong reasons. Don't try to hide behind being courteous. you were acting like a coward. I'm sure you already know what you were scared of so work on it.

She tried to have a little sexy fun and you publicly snubbed her. yeah, thats "polite". giggling and hitting you in the arm is not "high school shit"

The fact that you didn't mention once in your whole post if you had any desire for this girl is concerning. Who cares what your friends think. Who cares what she wants. Your actions should be guided by what you want.

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she was showing interest from the first moment. Did she get a little less subtle when she was drunk? sure. thats not taking advantage of someone.

25. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Old Gentleman style just doesn't cut it anymore.
    Either;
    -You are called gay if you don't take the opportunity.

-------------------or--------------------

-If you are being nice to her and talking to her a lot, then all of a sudden people think you like that person, like it happened to me.