LGBT Gay Kiss

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CrazyGoo, Feb 11, 2007.

1. CrazyGoo

CrazyGoo New Member

2. XPX

XPX New Member

movie between 03:20 and 03:24 stat! :eek3:
    Gamgee, king of the queer movies...can you help?

04:27 - 04:32 looks hot too :o

nvm: The Broken Hearts Club :o

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Man, I've seen almost all those movies...

I think I need to get out of the house more and watch less gay themed movies...

4. Sam Gamgee

Yeah, 3:20 to 3:24 is the Broken Hearts Club, although that scene had to be filmed that way because Dean Cain wouldn't touch lips with another guy... homophobe. Still... It's a great movie. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I think the 4:27 to 4:32 movie was "Get Real" and I liked it a lot. A typical coming-of-age movie.

4:02 - 4:21: Great movie called "The Trip"... (even though they look cheesy with their 70s hair, it gets a lot better....)

I recommend you see the following movies (from this montage)
    Priest - a tough story about a priest struggling with his homosexuality, but very powerful.
    Wild Reeds - Good movie about a boy's school and realizing you're gay.
    Lilies - that movie still stays with me, and it's been years since I've seen it. I highly recommend it.
    Red Dirt - Most of the cowboy stuff is from this movie. I cried like a fool at the end of this movie. I only gave it two stars because most of the movie is not that good... but the ending affected me. See 1:47 to 1:56 for their kiss at the end.
    Beautiful Thing - Incredible coming-of-age movie!!! Don't miss this one.
    Broken Hearts Club - great movie about friendship
    Y Tu Mama Tambien - Highly recommended... you gotta see Pedro Almovodar movies.
    Angels in America - incredible - and that's all I'm going to say about that
    Bedrooms and Hallways - (those were the kissing scenes in the hallway with the guy from the Matrix) Great movie
    The Wedding Banquet - One of Ang Lee's (Brokeback Mountain) first films. Very Good
    Big Eden - I gave this five stars. It's a bit hokey, but I love the movie.
    Hit and Runway - Another five-star movie... It's really funny and poignant...
    Brokeback Mountain - Well, duh...
    The Trip - I was really affected by this movie...
    Latter Days - Great movie about a mormon gay kid falling in love with the boy next door.
    Get Real - Really cute coming-of-age movie
    It's in the Water - people think the water is making people gay. it's cute.
    Kiss Me, Guido - a funny look at old-world Italian families and being gay... it's very cute, but sad too, and empowering.
    Eating Out - great scene where a straight dude has phone sex with this girl he likes, while her gay best friend gives the straight dude a blowjob... HOT!!! And the actual movie is pretty funny too.
    The Edge of Seventeen - I don't know why I gave this four out of five stars. I don't recall loving it this much.
    Coming Out - A German movie (so, subtitles) that tackles the gay theme... it's good.

Movies to avoid:
    Testoseterone - Depsite a naked Antonio Sabato, Jr., this movie sucks
    Everyone - Avoid it... it sucked.
    Come Undone - ugh... waste of my time.
    Leaving Metropolis - It's not horrible, but there are so many better movies. The only redeeming thing about this movie is a great kissing scene between a gay artist and his straight (really bi) model who is married. The model is HOT

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  5. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

lol your my hero :bowdown:

6. Sam Gamgee

7. Sam Gamgee

Here are the movies to see from this montage:

The Sum of Us - a really good movie about a father and son learning to understand each other. This is one of Russell Crowe's first movies, and he plays the gay son... it's very funny... I liked it a lot.
    All Over The Guy - I love this movie because the dark-haired male lead is a total hottie. It's also very funny, and poignant. I highly recommend it if you like romantic comedies
    Trick - Don't just see this movie - own it... just so you can watch the Coco Peru bathroom scene every night before bed... HYSTERICAL
    Broadway Damage - I liked this movie a lot, mostly because it stars a grown-up "Christina" from "Mommie Dearest" as the fag hag to this cute gay boy. It's fluff and will not change the world, but it was ok.
    Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss - This movie stars Sean Hayes, before his Will and Grace "Just Jack" days. It's really sweet and well done. I highly recommend it.
    Borstal Boy - This movie is about a young bisexaul man in the Irish resistance, who ends up falling in love with another guy in his batallion... it's really an interesting story... and I was surprised at how much I cared for these main characters.
    I Think I Do - another really cute gay romantic comedy.
    Love, Valour, Compassion - this is one of those "You must see this, as a gay man" movies. It's a classic, and although it's very sad, it's brilliant.
    Urbania It's good. Not great. Largely forgettable. But, worth your time. It stars Dan Futterman, who is a very good actor who plays a lot of gay roles.
    Twilight of the Golds - This is the Brendan Fraser movie, and it's great.
    Gods and Monsters - The other Brendan Fraser movie, and he's freaking HOT in it. And Sir Ian McKellan as the gay older gentleman that wants to get in his pants... it's a very well done movie.
    Making Love - This is a cheesy movie from 1982, but it stars a HOT Harry Hamlin in a gay role that he was very uncomfortable in... and so the kissing scene had to be a surprise... which makes it all the more hot for me because he went with it during the scene, even though it was unexpected. Plus, Kate Jackson as the jilted wife... good high drama.
    In and Out - Haven't we all seen this. Mainstream movie that's very funny... a quick kiss and several Barbra Streisand references... and a hysterical scene with old ladies sharing personal information... "My husband has one ball!" :rofl:
    Torch Song Trilogy Another gay classic that is a "must see" for any self-respecting gay man. This is why Harvey Fierstein is a genius. Plus, Matthew Broderick in his first movie, playing a very convincing gay man.
    Jeffrey - This is a really cute, funny, sad, poignant, wonderful movie about dating in the time of AIDS. I highly recommend it, especially for the Olympia Dukakis scenes... She steals the movie.
    Cabaret - Another classic that is a must see, but see Torch Song Trilogy and Love, Valour, Compassion first... they're better.
    Philadelphia - This is another must see, and will be a classic... incredibly dramatic, but it shows why Tom Hanks is a great actor
    The Talented Mr. Ripley - Amazing movie, overall... Star-studded cast. And the lead character is gay, played incredibly by Matt Damon
    The Birdcage - We've all seen this by now, right? IF not, see it, just for the dinner scene... "Are these boys playing leapfrog?" :rofl:

Movies to Avoid:
    Maurice - This movie was about two college students who fall in love at a very conservative college. I was hoping for more. But, it's star studded (Hugh Grant in one of his first roles, playing a gay student) and the very adorable Simon Callow as his lover.
    Sunday, Bloody Sunday - Again, it was ok, but should be seen after you've exhausted all the much better movies listed above. It's about an older man who decided to have an affair on his wife, with a much younger man.

8. XPX

XPX New Member

Latter days - great movie I liked it :o
    Coming out - not bad

9. doublegunsstk

doublegunsstk New Member

I saw some of those movies in a sociology class I took called "homosexual cinema" -- we analyzed how the movies reveals the socio-cultural aspects of a particular era of cinema.

10. XPX

XPX New Member

Hey Sammy I just watched "Trick", the acting is awful and the plot is quite cheesy and pointless...but, you are right, the Coco Peru bit was an eye opener and Mark is so :drool:

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

CoCo Peru :bowrofl:

12. UpPy

UpPy Guest

13. XPX

XPX New Member

Broken Hearts Club was meh...not that good :hs:

I'm going to watch "All over the guy" right now...

14. XPX

XPX New Member

Hello :naughty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wackit:

15. Sam Gamgee

yeah... and he was so hot in that movie

16. Sam Gamgee

i liked broken hearts club... probably because I have a group of friends a lot like that...