Gawd I'm such a pussy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Carpet Liquor, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

So, I met this woman, about a year ago, maybe longer, I don't remember when we first met, since I really wasn't interested at the time or for a long time after that..... She's quite attractive, just didn't seem like someone that I'd be happy with.
    But in the last 2 or 3 months, I've really grown quite fond of her, we talk quite a bit, and she can actually stimulate my mind. We can have those deep discussions that I like to have, not many women (or many of my male friends) can do that. I know this is where the attraction started, 'cause that's what I am really attracted to, nice body and face are just a bonus. ;)
    Anyway, I've been wanting to tell her that I want to start something more than just friends, but have not had good oprotunities to do so, there always seems to be someone around, or she's just tired and wants to go home. I want to tell her in person, on the phone or e-mail, seems to safe and impersonal.
    I really think she's into me, just by some of the things she has done or has said, but it can be hard to tell with her. Understanable after some of her past experiances she has told me about, she likes to protect that side of her.
    Anyway, I just wanted to post this, since I needed to write it out, here seemed best, because it's more nuetral and I am most annonomous here, than any other forum I go to. BTW, for those that need to know, I'm 28, she's 24, and I feel like a school kid again, about this. LOL
    Oh well, soon enough, all should go well. :)

Cliffs:
    Met a woman, at first was not interested, talked, grew fond, haven't told her I want to step up the relationship, hope to soon, feel like a highschool kid again, me 28, her 24.

2. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Go for it dude, bring it up casually so if she says no, nothing will have changed between you two by her standards, and you just have to live with having an amazing friend. And who knows, maybe she'll change her mind later.

3. low20

low20 Member

;-)

4. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

If you're going to step up to the plate, do it in person! Don't be even more of a puss by asking her over the phone, or even worse, by email!

5. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Im goign back to highschool next year. The age of consent in Ontario is 14.

6. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

If you are into corny but romantic things try this....

I gave a female friend 3 roses. One white, one pink and one red. White represented friendship, pink meant possibility of something more and red represented the next step. I asked her to give me the rose she felt comfortable with.

She dropped all three and gave me a big kiss and then picked up the red one.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's actually pretty cool.

So I saw her tonight, but as usually there were other people around, it always seems difficult latley to get her alone.

Hmmm, I have a few ideas though.......