SRS Gave my virginity to a hooker

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TopDawg, Jul 21, 2005.

1. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

A week ago when I was walking home at night, a woman came to me and started talking to me. She ended up soliciting sex and, I was not in my best judgment and paid her to have unprotected sex( oral and intercourse). Now I am tormented by the fear of STD and the tremendous self disgust. The sex was, I admit, horrible; it was not what I expected at all. I was a virgin until that night, and always wanted to lose it. But my imprudence had the better of me that night, and now I am just in utter shamble. I cannot come to forgive myself for my foolishness and misguided curiosity. I cannot tell anyone this, because I think this is the basest of thing I can do to sully my dignity. I just need some advice from you guys. I simply can't take this anymore. Btw, I will get tested tomorrow.

2. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Get tested. Sex isn't a big deal....as you probably know now. It's not good to keep stuff like this in - you are doing good by posting on here at least. If it really starts to bother you, get a therapist and talk to them about it.

Dude everyone's done something they regret. If it makes you feel any better, 2 days after my ex dumped me, I hooked up with the first chick that talked to me at a party. Turned out she's a huge slut so I guess we are pretty much on the same page in that aspect. :hs:

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

same thing as getting drunk and fucking some random slut at a party.

you regret it but you move on. pick better girls to have sex with next time.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Don't worry about it. It's just sex. My motto in my life is "never look back."

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

just curious, but what does being a virgin really mean??

it is just a word, and you could potentially use it again, no one would be the wiser!! :big grin:

anyways, when you meet the girl of your dreams, and love her, she won't care!!

she will love you anyways, fool!!

what is the saying too?? it is always better the second time?? heh heh ...

6. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

well, I just don't think I can ever come to a confession with my SO in the future about this :hs: God I hope I don't catch no disease neither

7. Bleed

Bleed New Member

The first time is really ackward.......and short. :rofl:

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

if she loves you enough, she will trust you!!

:bigthumb:

9. blind gaze

blind gaze New Member

You're overreacting. By the way, was this in the city of Davis? Because I live there, and I've wondered if there were any hookers around here.

10. Pimpolo

Pimpolo New Member

I lost my virginity to a buddys slutty gf, i guess the only difference here is i didnt pay anything to have sex w/ a whore. I got tested, and am just fine and dandy here today. You'll look back on this day as no big deal before too long.

And im sure you also discovered that sex really isnt that big a deal now.

11. antiyou

antiyou OT Supporter

you'll live it wont seem so bad in a little while its just not a story youre going to want to tell at parties, let it be a lesson to you though, wrap it up tight hence forth now and forevAr

IBqtipinthepenortest

12. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

OK so do you have the test results yet?

Don't worry about it. Give it time, it won't be a big deal in awhile. You will meet other chicks and have sex with them. Its going to be no big deal.

13. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

:rofl: thanks. I just got tested for bacterial diseases yesterday.... and no qtip in my ureathra... but got rectal sample taken :rofl: The preliminary lab test showed negative on all of the bacterial diseases (gonahrrea, general warts, etc), but I need to get tested again tomorrow for viral diseases (HIV, herpes, herpetitis ABC, etc).

As for the well being of my moral conscience, I am still haunted by the very idea that I actually used a poor woman for sex... not that she is all that innocent, but I think I am guilty for contributing to her life of prostitution. Still feel rather dirty... And the worse or better part is, my tester yesterday was a very cute girl (a volunteer), and I just lied to her that I had sex getting drunk in a party. The whole thing just makes me feel even more guilty, because I know that from now on I cannot face someone beautiful and lovely without thinking of myself as some perverted scum who used a woman for sex...

14. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

well, did you bang this one, then??

cos it would have made it alright!! :p

15. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

Life is just weird, just week ago I lost my virginity, and now I got this very very cute girl groping my penis and testicles..... Life is twisted in a bitterly humorous way...

16. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

ooohhh, yeah, baby!! :mamoru:

don't worry, bro!!

I place a huge wager that the next chick you bone, you won't have to pay for!! :x:

go hard son!!

:bigthumb:

17. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

I think we actually had quite a good time chatting in the room, mainly about STD and such :o , but the conversation went quite light-hearted and in fact I wanted to know her better, because she's really really sweet girl... but I don't know about meeting chicks in a std clinic, not that our conversation wasn't candid and all :rofl:

Well, anyways, I really appreciate you guys' help, I think I will gradually adopt your ways of thinking regarding sex, and forget my foolish mistake and move on. I know life is still pretty sweet, it is people like you guys and that girl that makes it worth living through.

18. ffunderfire

ffunderfire New Member

Well, jeeze man. If your that impressed by that girl, ask her out on a date. If she says yes, do you realize how much that will boost your confidence. Who cares if it is a clinic. If she says no, it least you wouldnt have to live with the fact that you never knew whether or not she would have said yes or no.

19. ItchyDog

ItchyDog Guest

I honestly can say I wish I was a virgin :(

20. audrey

audrey New Member

Virginity and 1st time sex is soo over rated.

Most poeple I know didn't enjoy their 1st time.

21. ffunderfire

ffunderfire New Member

I didn't enjoy my first time. Damn premature ejaculation! lol

22. Bella

Bella New Member

Yea first time you barly remember it as you grow up. I remember mine, where it was and who with but as far as the experience I was too freaked out to enjoy anything

23. NovaSS

NovaSS Guest

You did'nt use her, she used you.

Some one gave me this advice after I did something stupid ( hey we all do ) . They told me to "GET OVER IT !!!" I did and learned a little more aobut life.

Sex with a hooker is just that, sex. It gets better with some one you care for. Did you fall off the bike first time you tried on out? Life is like that.

See your learning already, you will be fine.

24. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

It's called "a moment of weakness." Happens to the best of us. :hs:

25. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Please. When you start dating more you'll realize that there's little difference in dating and paying for sex.