TAT Gauging ears

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tetsuo, Oct 16, 2004.

1. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

i had my ears pierced last Nov at some little piercing shop in the mall. i'm not sure what they were pierced with, but today i'm trying to put some 14g rings in them. is that a bad idea? :dunno:
    my brother gave me the rings and said he did his 2 weeks after he had them pierced (he's now at 5/8"). i know i've waited long enough, but is that stretching them too far too quick? thanks for any help

2. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Im guessing if you did them at the mall they're probably 18 or 20. You could put a 14 ga in there but it would take a little work, and I don't see anything wrong with upping sizes that quickly :)

3. Squally

Squally New Member

From my experience going up to gauges that small isn't as difficult as once you start getting into the single digits. I stretched my friends ears from a 16 to 14 and he didn't even notice when I did it. But stretching my 6 to a 4 I could feel it, felt great too heh.

4. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

yea i just stretched my 14g to a 12g. all i did was take old ones out, and slid in the 12g, they slid in fairly easy.

5. chakup

chakup Guest

I noticed with mine as well wearing ss cbr's naturally stretched the whole a little so the next size was nothing. Then wearing glass plugs, I did it myself and could feel it (from an 8 to a 6) but it wasn't bad.

6. machine81

machine81 New Member

Stretch your heart out. Small gauges are easy.