TAT gauge question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 92_Sentra, Jan 3, 2005.

1. 92_Sentra

92_Sentra New Member

Will 8g holes ever shrink back to 10g?

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

yes. Most 8 ga will shrink up to nada if you leave them alone.

3. cuz

cuz Guest

oh yea, my brother had his to a zero and just finished college and going into a real job so he took it out and they closed up fine, so dont worry about it.

4. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Yes again. My lip was at 8g for four years and 4yrs after it has been out it's at a 14.

5. born slippy

born slippy Guest

you basically have to go to a zero for an extended period of time with your lobes before you have to worry about it not closing

6. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Hey dumb_end, I was told that my 8g PA would never close by my piercer is that correct?

7. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It depends on the person/body I suppose. I had a 12g Apadravya close up (to the point that I could no longer get jewelry in it) in about an hour. I'm sure that if you had a larger gauge piercing for an extended period of time that you could probably be able to get jewelry back in the piercing site but it wouldn't hardly be noticeable.

8. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Thanks for the response in both threads deu ;)

My concern isn't really aesthetics but rather the pissing and more importantly hygiene problems caused by things getting caught in the hole and not being able to clear them out properly.

I just changed back to my circular barbell tonight which was minutely larger in diameter then the bent unit and I struggled to get it through even with anti bact soap as lube.

This may sound funny but I'd like to give it a try on another girl to see if it was just my (now) ex that was causing the entry problems and not the piercing but now that I have the curved in looking at it tells me I've got buckleys. Not sure if its because I dont have a thick member or if my urethra is shallow but the bottom of my head would barely reach the middle of the circle if you drew a line across it :(

I love the idea of the PA but the practicality is killing the fun of it for me :wtc: