WEB Galla Banga Web Hosting

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Phasm, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

This site needs to be added to the blacklist. I made a layout for the owner site and he scammed me through paypal, avoid at all costs. :hs:

2. prototism

prototism Guest

what kind of fucking name is that? galla banga? shit should be on a blacklist for having such a failname.

3. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

I know right :rofl: Seriously though that kid is probably nigerian...I think he might be an OTer

4. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

5. prototism

prototism Guest

not to insinuate anything about your design, but i predict this kid will have to close his "business" within weeks. i mean, what does he think is going to happen? people will leave 1and1 and shit to go to his clusterfuck of a server?

:bowrofl:

6. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

Yeah, I know...kid is pretty fucking retarded. He already got busted trying to claim he's owned the business for 4 years because of this:

He got called out on it and he was like "OH! Joomla put 2004 for some reason. Even though the updated day is right :hsugh:

my favorite line from that:
    What a crock of shit. He hasn't put up anything from my design yet but I'm watching like a hawk. I'm pretty sure he sold it to somebody else. :hs: