Gaining a lot of weight after eating disorder?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by bigfundamental, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfundamental

bigfundamental New Member

So a girl i know has had eating problems for like a year, where she would only eat an apple and maybe a couple snacks everyday. Well about a month ago she starting eating again, and is doing real good...only problem is she has gained quite a bit of weight, and her stomach sticks out.

I was talking to my friend about it and he said it probably has to do with her malnutrition before, he referenced to the people in foreign countries who dont get to eat, whose stomachs stick out far. Im not talking pure fat here either, her smotach just natrually sticks out like shes bloated or something.

Anybody know anything about this? Will she lose it if she just keeps eating regularly?

2. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

her body doesnt think it's ever gonna get food again so it's storing it up. that's what happens when you fuck with your metabolism.

tell the bitch to lose the mental problems and this kinda shit won't happen.

weakminded ass trick!

btw, those people in 'foreign countries' like you're talking about do not have their stomachs stick out for any reason besides the fact that they're filled with parasites.

3. bigfundamental

bigfundamental New Member

Anybody else?

4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

once her body realizes that it is a sufficient supply of food now it will level out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.