G2 Integra Owners

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Hipnotic_Tranz, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Hipnotic_Tranz

Hipnotic_Tranz Ma' Kin

How do you like it? My '82 Supra is gettin' a little old. I would like something a little newer with air-conditioning and all. Curious on how it is? Comfortable? I'm 6ft tall and thats a minor complaint I have with my current car....I just don't have too much leg room.

I've heard they are reliable, like any other honda really. I figure I can get a pretty nice one for under $5k? Sound reasonable? Anything that sticks out in your mind just say it. Just tryin' to educate myself :)

Thanks.

2. b20civic

b20civic skateboarding is not a crime

they will have enough leg room. they are nice cars :) if you can, try and find a 92-93 GSR integra :)

i dont know of many members here with G2 integras, but Kerpal does :)

3. LadyRacerTRD

LadyRacerTRD Guest

i like the gen 2 integras.. the only thing is, i would hate to use it as a commuter because it doesn't have cup holders :p

(..yah i'm lazy)

4. Marr

Marr Guest

I have a 98 Gsr and i am about 6'2 and i have enough leg room.

5. guitaraus

guitaraus Guest

:wavey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love mine.... '93 GS, and I'm 6'1"...no problems here.

6. Cranky

Cranky New Member

I had a 92gsr w/ a b17a and a ys1 tranny. you will have plunty room, im 6 foot, an u can put cup holder in the bottom din under the sterio, from a carola if i remember right.

unfortunatley i wrecked mine, i was on g2ic as "mark1" u can do a search an find my pics, or look on image station, search for user name markswreck.

the after market is pretty good. i had intake header exhaust wings west rs kit (best lookin suddle kit) an some 17" adr wheels. wasnt the fastest car but it looked clean an still ran decently fast, reliable w/ good gas milage.

5k should get u a gsr in decent shape. dunno about finding a b17 tho, pretty hard.

7. project2501

project2501 New Member

hey mark, this is clint..

anyways, gen 2 integras....great cars, pretty cheap to mod, they come with a half decent engine (b18a), motor swaps into these cars are cake from what ive heard. plus the looks of 90-93 integras are hard to beat, not many cars have the "smoothed out angular" body shape and pull it off as well as g2 tegs. :bigthumb:

8. JimDab

JimDab The holiest lurker.

as a former g2 integra gsr owner i can totally say it is a very nice car for the money. i love the looks when the car is in good shape.

even with my wrx i miss my integra (not much but i do :p ),

9. brownrice

brownrice 2 + 2 = 5

:werd: to what everyone has said so far, and yeah, check out g2ic.com. Great people with a load of knowledge.

10. landonhodges

landonhodges Guest

mine is great. im about to get rid of it though. :(

im 6'0. i still have room to push the seat back if i want.

11. californication

californication New Member

I have a 91 4dr ls and I love it. Very reliable car, 200k + on it and its running fine. Im thinking about starting some work on it, like upgrades.