FRK G Spot Orgasm question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by just_another_on, Sep 11, 2009.

1. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

K, recently been sleeping w/ my ex g/f again, technically now an 'FB'.

No strings attached type stuff, we just know we enjoy each other in the bedroom.

While we were together I gave her, her first 'g spot' orgasm, made her squirt all over the place, etc etc. Was amazing. While we were together it was a constant thing and she loved it, as did I, blah blah.

Well, this was over a year ago, recently (past two weeks) have been sleeping with her again.

Heres the question

Now last night I gave her a gspot orgasm like I normally would, she screamed, she said it felt amazing, just like it use to, blah blah blah, but she didnt squirt? She said it felt EXACTLY the same as it did but with out the squirting.

Normal? I dont think im doing something wrong :rofl:, she still gave me the eyes rolling to the back of the head look, I know she enjoyed it, and she said it felt the same. Any reason/understanding as to why women dont always squirt?

Im not complaining, honestly, its less to clean up :rofl:

2. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I need some advice on trying to get my wife to squirt. I have had a couple g/fs squirt and I love it. though both of them would do it with penetration. Is there any advice you can give me on how I might be able to get my wife to squirt?

3. just_another_on

Generally, squirting during penetration is usually harder from what i've gathered, although my ex and I seem to have 'perfect' bodies for each other (my 'curve' and her vag walls) because she orgasms 4-5 times during a 'session' between us.

As far as getting her to squirt/g spot, you go down on her, and while licking her clit insert 2 fingers and curve them upwards. Hold them together (your fingers) like you were throwing a curve ball (http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4863264/HowToCurveBall002_Full.jpg) and face your palm upward. And just go in/out with your finger tips, putting pressure on the g spot (feels almost 'spungy' per se).

Few mins of that + clit stimulation with your tongue = :drool:

Unless shes like my ex, change mins to seconds :mamoru:

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My g/f used to squirt all the time, now she barely does.

Not sure whats changed, she said she gets just as powerful orgasms whether she squirts or not. I think I like her squirting more than she does.

5. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I do that and she says it feels like she has to pee and then stops me.

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If she didn't stop you she would most likely be squirting, because that is what it feels like.
    She just has to make sure her bladder is totally empty before you two start and you might want to have a towel under her (just in case)

JAO:
    Maybe now that you are just FWB she is not "letting go" all the way and so not relaxing enough to squirt? I've only done it once, Lovely does it consistantly... that is "normal" for each of us ;)

7. just_another_on

Well, she hasnt squirted or even had an orgasm from sex since me she claims, the last time she got off was with BOB (battery operated boyfriend). Apparently her last b/f sucked and well, :rofl:, she said he couldnt get her off. What ever.

Ill keep 'at it' and see what comes of it. Ill be seeing her tomorrow night me thinks :x:

8. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

My wife always complains of feeling like she has to pee as well when I do that. And as wet as she gets I'm sure she'd make a huge mess if she'd let go enough to squirt.

9. David02

David02 Guest

Not female... but going to chime in with my thoughts anyways.

I've noticed a correlation between how much my wife squirts and how hydrated she is. Shey typically drinks a lot of water anyways, but seems to squirt less (sometimes very little) if she has recently worked out, drank alchohol, worked in the yard, etc.

She gets the most powerful squirts in the middle and later parts of the week when she's been sitting behind a desk doing nothing for the past few days.

Just my observation...

10. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Hydration is important :).

A G-Spot orgasm does not always guarantee squirting. Plus, a girl can stop it if she wants (sometimes). I wouldn't worry about it :).

11. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

Is every woman G-spot sensitive?

I use the methods described, and I've made her cum a few times with the tongue, but when I go down or start fingering most of the time she just wants penis. Am I doing it wrong or too hard?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  12. RougeOgre

Apparently not as the GF doesn't seem to have an obvious G-Spot.

13. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

some people just can't seem to get the g-spot. For me, my hubby knows how to hit my g-spot perfectly with fingers or dick and can make me gush like crazy. My Protector (boyfriend) though can't finger me at all.... when he does it it just kind of hurts. He knows the technique and says he's doing the same thing... but it just doesn't work. HOWEVER, he can work my clit better than anything!

14. mstinawu

mstinawu i like being spanked

How do you do it on our own? Don't you need a toy?

15. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

My ex could only orgasm through g-spot & never her clit but she never squirted with me and said never has all together, I don't think it's a straight correlation and depends on the woman's wiring:dunno:

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

some women can, some can't. it's that simple. as far as why she doesn't when she used to consistently, it could be a mental thing, or any number of factors. perhaps you're just not hitting the spot exactly as you used to, though the orgasms are just as intense. :dunno:

17. awwwdreyawww

awwwdreyawww New Member

I squirt most of the time from penetration and clitoral stimulation. If I squirt more than normal, it's because my hormones and brain are working overtime. Not squirting is very rare, but I remember once I tried to hold back out of spite. :o

But that's just me. :dunno:

18. just_another_on

:bowrofl: Awesome.

19. darin2

darin2 New Member

With my wife I have found that the two finger method curving up works very well. I do not use clit stiumlation. I use a tap method, where I curve up and tap the gspot over and over. Make sure she is good and aroused/wet first. My wife will explode mutiple times in just a few minutes.

20. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

I never understood what people mean by " when you get the feeling you have to pee let go" makes no sense to me let what go? lol

21. RougeOgre

Because that is pretty much what it feels like.....

22. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I haven't been able to do this while having sex... I have only been able to squirt with toys or finger manipulation with clit stimulation...

23. JoJoBee

pretty much!

24. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Squirting is all about technique. I believe that all women are capable in the right hands.

25. JoJoBee

key words............. did you read my response???