g/f rarely shows me any type of affection....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xXVERBXx, Feb 2, 2006.

1. xXVERBXx

xXVERBXx Tungsten Carbide Member

we have been together 6+ years, and it just seem like i have to ask or beg for any type of affection, or physical contact. yet when we go to bed at night she always wants me to rub her breasts, (it helps her go to sleep) and i do it every night...

any ideas on what i can do to get her to just do random acts of affection?

2. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

if u guys live together i think that the affection would drop i mean how often do your mom n dad act all lovey.

6 yrs is a while

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Try not touching her again unless/until she initiates. Yes, this includes rubbing the boobies for sleepytime.

Once she initiates, keep your response minimum (and do not up the ante).

If anything can reverse the trend you are seeing, this will. Be warned it will require much patience and self-control.

And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't talk about it.

4. xXVERBXx

interesting..... i'll try this.

talking about it leads to fighting i asume:hsugh:

5. xXVERBXx

we have only lived together for a little over a year.

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Maybe, maybe not. More importantly it's a HUGE turn-off. Complaining about never getting any is one sure way to never get any. Besides, if you bring it up, all you will get is excuses... because the real reason for it that she will never admit (and perhaps doesn't even realize consciously) is that her interest in you has dropped. You can get it back up, but only if you stop acting needy and make her chase you instead. Which she will do eventually if her interest isn't fatally low at this point; depending where it is, it may take a while to get back up to where it should be.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yeh its a vicious bullshit cycle

8. xXVERBXx

some good info there, so basicly what your saying is kinda act like im unattainable, and not interested in her, right?

9. xXVERBXx

ok so here's a situation, becca(g/f) and i are going out to the bar this weekend, meeking up with her mom and some of there family, what are some subtle things i can do to start on getting her intrest back up...

like maybe disappear to the other side of the bar for a while, :dunno: or small things like not sitting next to her? :dunno: any suggestions?

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I wouldn't do that, but instead make it out that you are a prize to be won and she has to work for your attentions. For me, this can be explained in one word: FLIRT!

You're probably too serious lately, not much fun to be with. While it can be tough, you need to think about how you acted when you first met. Happy, joking, flirting, etc., all that, right? Just get back into the same "place" you were before.

But at the same time, don't just do anything for her without getting something in return. So you massage her every night? Great, what do you get for doing it? And I don't mean "A warm, happy feeling of doing something nice for someone else." You need to get SOMETHING in return. Maybe it's your favorite dinner tomorrow night, she has to go out with you Friday and buy you two drinks, or something else nice/fun for you. Don't ask for her to clean the house or do laundry, though... you see where I am going?

So, ask for stuff in return before you do something, be playful about it, and relax a little. That's what I would do.

11. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

What I want to know is how can you rub her breasts everynight without getting blueballs. :eek4:

12. low20

low20 Member

seriously...if my gf was asking me to do that i owulnd tbe able to handle it and just go to sleep

tell her it helps you fall sleep when she sucks on your dick

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :rofl: :rofl:

14. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

Rub the mountains one night, then attempt to go south o' the border one night...works with G/F, and we've been together for 5 1/2 years.

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

HAHA, winnar.

16. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl: yes!

17. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

:rofl: :rofl:

18. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Fuckin-A :rofl: :werd:

19. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

you're too subservient. that's a really big problem with a lot of relationships. men are just so subservient to their women. it's a complete turn-off.

20. Pringles

Pringles New Member

You always gotta hold the upper hand through relationships. Least the ones I have been in, once I let her "take lead" for a day or two, just for my peer pleasure. It was completely pathetic on her part and didnt work at all. As far as I know you always need to control your women otherwise they get bored and want more elsewhere. AKA lose interest.

21. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

ok...So Im a woman, 22 years...I m goodlooking and am pretty sexy, not to sound conceieted just telling u to let u know its not that my bf doesnt find me attaractive ...However, I can relate to this problem. My bf and I have lived together for about 1 year, together for 1 1/2 years and theres a HUGE lack of affection. We also have an age diff...he's now 30. He doesnt really act 30, he still likes to have fun and everything, he's also not overly serious but he never initiates anymore. I want to be wanted again, not necc having sex all the time but at least making out and fooling around would be good enough. All these other men notice me all the time and it upsets me bc my own bf apparently doesnt. Even his friend always say "wow, ur a lucky guy" Ive talked to him, tried it at diff times of the day...its like he's comfortable and doesnt need to do anything. Believe me, he'll never turn down a b/j...but I have needs too! Guys arent the only ones who get horny. Its really upsetting and starting to affect our relationship...any advice would be appreciated. thanx

22. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

First bit of advice I can give you: Start another thread.

Don't hijack this one.

Then we will give advice.