G/F Might Be Pregnant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Matrixballer04, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

So I was a virgin and me and my g/f decided to fool around a little bit one day. I only stuck it in twice and never really had sex with her. A week later she calls me before work and says she is throwing up. She has been fine since. But on Tuesday, we decided since we were alone, we would have sex. It was my first time and I should have known better and used a condom but I assumed she was on birth control. So we did the deed and finished up, went upstairs and watched some TV and she told me that she wasn't on birth control. She said she hadn't taken it for a month and that she was also taking prenatal pills to help her either get pregnant or to help her for when she gets pregnant. It was also like a week or a week and a half before her period.

The only reason I had sex with her is because I assumed she was on b/c and that she was taking it. She told me she was taking it to help her regulate her period and I saw a half empty pack of it. I don't know why she is taking prenatal pills though.....

What should I do about this? Shes gonna test herself in a week or two and see.

She isn't too worried about it but I am.

And the more I think about it I realize that she probably is trying to get pregnant as a reason so that we can never break up. If it turns out she is pregnant, I will try my hardest to get her to have an abortion.

What do you guys think?

Any advice or input on this?

Thanks
    -Matt

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Well obviously yes, she can become pregnant, only time and a test will tell, we cannot help you there.

Prenatal vits? Now if you are 17-18 yrs old, I hope she isnt around your age, trying to get pregnant. That would be a shame.

One could only assume from her actions, or lack thereof that she is trying to get pregnant, even taking the steps to prepare for it. See what the test says and for the love of God, if it comes out negitive, DO NOT have any contact with her any longer as you KNOW the POS human being she is. Also learn that women, just like men, lie. Use a condom. You couldnt have been with her too long not to know what her motives were.

Granted this is another pregnancy thread, you seem to want advice on the GF situation as well. I'll leave this open though I think everyones general replys will be similar.

Good luck.

3. Matrixballer04

She is 16....turns 17 in september.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

And she is TRYING to get pregnant? Is that really the type of woman you want to be with? I am really sorry that this has happened to you, but please educate yourself. Don't simply ASSUME that the woman is on birth control. Don't forget that pregnancy isn't the only thing to be concerned about. Protect yourself from pregnancy AND stds and wear a condom.

Prenatal vitamins will not help get her pregnant, but they are recommended for all women who are trying to conceive. The folic acid in them gives the embryo a better start and helps lower the risk of certain birth defects.

I'm sorry to say this, but if she wants to be pregnant, chances are you won't be able to convince her to have an abortion. It might be worth talking to her parents about though (her trying to get pregnant). I would personally stay FAR far away!

5. quamen

quamen New Member

dude that girl has issues!

6. Nightrox

Nightrox I'm a brownie

Wow you got owned buddy.
    wtf is wrong with her?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, I Just Want To Scream When I Read This Shit!!!

8. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

LOL owned.

dude you've gotta be responsible for you own actions.

9. Ctagmyer

Ctagmyer New Member

I no exactly what ur going thru that happen to me at the beginning of December, I could barley Eat sleep or anything for the first week. She was fine and i was freaking out, First you need to keep her calm in case, cause stress will just make her period late, I no you feel like shit right now, only time will tell i luckily got off the hook and i was ok on December 25 that was my xmas present lol it was the best one ever just remember one thing

A condom cost alot less than a kid

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

fucking 16 years olds having sex...not ready for the consequences...this is why I'm not having kids-because if they did this I'd kill them

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Assuming you get lucky and she isn't pregnant, i'd dump her. If this girl is TRYING to get pregnant, you will not be able to trust her. You'd have to use a condom every time (which I recommend anyways), but you never know what she might do.

you shouldnt be with a girl who will make you paranoid about sex.

Something is definitely not right about this girl. There is really no way a 17 year old should be wanting a baby or tying to get pregnant. If she keeps trying, she WILL get pregnant, and I would bet that she will regret it.

12. mw818

mw818 New Member

use the tom leykis method =]

13. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

14. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Oh my lord! When will people learn. If she is not pregnant I would suggest leaving her before she is! Dont be stupid AGAIN. Take this advice and leave her. Shes not old enough for a baby. Shes far from being ready. She must be stupid if she thinks she is, thats another reason to LEAVE her. From now on use condoms, your of to a bad start for just losing your virginity. Now wouldnt it just suck if the first time you had sex you got a girl pregnant for being stupid

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

QFT!!

16. orie

orie social assassin

:rofl: :Owned:

if real

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

[​IMG]

:dunno: Just throwing it out there...

18. AVengeance

AVengeance Active Member

she's already pregs, she suckered you into thinking you're daddy so real daddy gets off. She hopes you don't have the money for a hearty court battle and paternity tests.

Abort her, quick!

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

It is absolutely normal for a woman of that age to want to have a baby.

Now is it the smartest decision for her life? Probably not. But I'm sure she has seen plenty of other young girls get pregnant, and most of them are doing just fine.

I love how our society tries to take the things we desire most and make them "bad" and "wrong."

Girls her age and younger have been giving birth for thousands of years. It is completely normal for her to have this desire.

Its unfortunate that you assumed she was on birth control. Nothing to do now but wait for the results.

20. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Wait just to clear it up... Did you blow your load in her?

21. Matrixballer04

yes...

and she said she isnt getting an abortion no matter what if she is preg. And she isnt worried cause her sister had a kid when she was in 4th grade, soooo....

but yea....im not worried anymore....if she is...so be it...i will be what most guys arenbt...a man...ill be there by her side no matter what happens.

22. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

staircases are really useful for more than just ascending and descending in a building...

23. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:hsugh: 4th grade is like 9 years old.

24. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Now I fucking feel sick. Thanks. Fucking idiot.

25. ERock

ERock My Face Is Kittah OT Supporter

what the fucking fuck